The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland is running the most stagnant offense I've ever seen. One and screen and it's one on one basketball, how did they get this far?

This whole convo is ridiculous...

Bron and dray got tangled.

Dray flopped to the ground, and starting playing with Lebbys feet.

Lebby decides to embarrass dray and steps over him.

Dray doesn't like it and swings at bron after getting up.

Situation ended right there, and nobody should be suspended.

Soft generation of cream puffs don't see it that way though.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Notice it's the same exact dudes who've been *****ing and moaning bout Draymond all playoffs calling for a suspension again.

We had a rolling blackout in my area so I was barhopping while watching the game.  What play are ya'll discussing where Green could possibly be getting suspended?  Are we talking about the Draymond/LeBron tie up?

Cleveland is running the most stagnant offense I've ever seen. One and screen and it's one on one basketball, how did they get this far?
It's the East man, the team with LeBron on it is the best team by default.

Did u watch in real time or slow motion?

I caught it in both.

I figured it would for sure be upgraded to a flagrant 1.

I just forgot abt how he cant get another flagrant foul and what not. In that case, I could for sure see him getting suspended

Real time, it didnt look bad.

Slow motion, it looks bad lol but everything looks 100000x worse in slow motion imo. I wanna say he wasn't trying aim for brons d but theres no more defending those type of actions from dray.

Last edited:
Draymond. :smokin

I am going to be thoroughly disappointed if that Lebron diss song isn't playing in the background of their locker room Monday night.

Gotta give credit to GSW though.
Talk about perservering.

They just hang around doing the basics while opponents shrink

giphy.gif

We had a rolling blackout in my area so I was barhopping while watching the game.  What play are ya'll discussing where Green could possibly be getting suspended?  Are we talking about the Draymond/LeBron tie up?

You just gonna post a half second of the incident?
laugh.gif

*shrugs* I don't think Lebron is in danger of getting suspended for stepping over Dray.

He asked, "what play........where Green could possibly be getting suspended?"

What else does he need to see beside Dray knocking Lebron in the Peter?

Last edited:
Jeff Zillgitt [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JeffZillgitt

Tyronn Lue on being down 3-1: “If you don’t think we can win, don’t get on the plane.”

11:22 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Brian Windhorst [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WindhorstESPN
Richard Jefferson on LeBron: "four free throws for a guy who lives in the paint is rare."

11:15 PM - 10 Jun 2016

Ben Golliver [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BenGolliver
"He never gets calls. ... He doesn't get a fair whistle all the time because of his strength and power." Tyronn Lue on LeBron James

11:24 PM - 10 Jun 2016

LeBron had 25 points? Lol at least 10 of those points were meaningless and didn't affect the game.

#LeStatpad
13 of 21 were within 3 feet.  I hear Ben Simmons can shoot it all the way out to 8 feet.  We're talking downtown Charlie Brown range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom