The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks the Cavs couldn't get the 2nd game at home done. There's no way they're gonna pull off an upset on the Dubs home court with all those fans. Damn still can't believe they're really gonna completely top the 95-96 bulls.

Steph has one more good game...he's finals MVP. Dude played well in game 2. 18 points on 7/11 in 25 mins. He balled out last night. Dude plays up to his standards next game...he's Finals MVP

I don't see how it's smart to keep him at the max, even with the rising cap.
I'm sayin.

Harrison Barnes a max player now?

laugh.gif

For real.

I mean how much money do you really need?
We're all about capitalism until it's our athletes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The only people i can see on the Cavs roster next year is LeBron & Tristian Thompson. I think everyone else is up for trade.

I do think Golden State's magic will run out next year or the year after but The Cavs can't beat this team as presently constructed. On both sides.

Cavs can beat any other team in a 7 game series, but not Golden State. They just have too many mismatches.

Yep, and they're IDIOTS to not do anything about it after getting beat last year. These fools really thought Kevin Love was gonna be the answer :smh: Usually teams add another player or two to contend with the team they lost too. These dudes really stayed put :lol:

if you're gonna win a championship you need everyone on your roster to have the right mentality. it's bad enough shump looks so out of place half the time, it's even worse when lebron has lapses and him or kyrie are lofting up shots like they're jr.

someone said this before but lebron needs a go-to shot or move. he doesn't really have it. he hopes to beat you with a step and then bulldoze to the rim but that strategy has its faults. likewise you need everyone on the team to have their spot and their shot. one or two erratic shooters like JR is fine, but not a whole lineup.

Unless Durant wants to come, it's wiser to just re-sign Barnes. Even at the max.

And this is coming from someone that's not a fan of his.

I don't see how it's smart to keep him at the max, even with the rising cap.
They can deal him later on. There will be a market for 6'8 combo forwards that are young, athletic, can shoot threes, defend reasonably well and rebound.

Iguodala or Bazemore could start at SF, but they can't shift up to play PF like Barnes can.

Last edited:
Just pay Barnes and worry about it later.

I feel sorry for every former nba player that didnt play long enough to reap the benefits of this crazy salary cap. We got players that dont even average 10 ppg getting paid 20 mil a season. Crazy.
THese dudes would be making 1 mil tops back in '95

bruh...:rofl: hahaahahahahahaha

makes way more sense than just callin him a b

Golden State Warriors Draymond Green Is A SAVAGE . . . You Won’t Believe . . . What He Said About LEBRON’S WIFE!!! (Bron Should Have PUT HANDS On Dude)

Draymond_Lebron.jpg

Last night LeBron James got uncharacteristically RATTLED – after Golden State player Draymond Green said the unthinkable.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a SIGNIFICANT OTHER of one of Lebron’s teammates. And according to our source, Draymond allegedly called LeBron’s wife “ugly”. The insider explained, “He said something like – ‘that’s why your wife is ugly.'”

We’re told that LeBron is asking NBA league officials to INVESTIGATE Draymond’s behavior in last nights game.
LeBron’s wife Savannah, photo’d below – is one of the most BEAUTIFUL wives in all of sports. Clearly Draymond is BLIND.

Lebron_Wife1.jpg

:lol: son. dray the new KG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom