The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the most beautiful wives...right.

She aint ugly, but she aint exactly...well you know.
laugh.gif
She'd get the D.
She's actually dope to me.

Man wasn't that on MTO, I doubt Dray said that ****. C'mon, that would get Bron riled up like that? Sounds like a bs story.

And on top of that, Bron would be ***** made if he tried to champion the league for some sort of punishment for Dray.

Cleveland wasted money on Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson. Those contracts will haunt them for the next 4 years. Kevin Love's been a shadow of himself since he left Minnesota.

View media item 2064824

Kevin Love on another team is a good player. Cleavland is a bad fit for him. He hasn't been THAT bad in Cleavland. He'll be better suited elsewhere though. Dude is a good passing PF...and doesn't get to utilize that strength on the Cavs. They don't even run pick and pops for him. He just spots up.

Theoretically, LeBron and Love would be a good fit together. But it just doesn't fit. Put Love on a team that emphasizes passing, and spacing....he'll flourish.

This crossed my mind and my boy brought it up, gsw played like TRASH game 3. Was this intentional just to win the chip at home? I mean they played NOTHING like themselves; no plays being ran, missed fts all around, bad body language. It sounds ridiculous, but i can't think of another reason that they would play that bad. I thought the same thing about the 14 finals. Spurs played like outright garbage in one of those games.

If you think gsw isn't going to close out Monday in roaracle to solidify their record season...........

Curry might break 4 records in the first half alone.

Been saying this, it makes the most sense, gsw REALLY looked uninterested in game 3. Last year they won @ Cleveland and it looked "boring" on TV (Ratings)

This year Oracle will erupt which makes for better footage for those championship dvd's, documentaries etc.

If the nba is rigged as people say, this is the only logical explanation

I really think GSW is just that confident that they'll throw a game

I mean, Draymond was picking his nails on the bench :lol:

I don't think Bron is washed, but as he ages he needs to adapt his game. His raw pure athleticism isn't going to last forever. He has to find ways to control the game besides what he did in his twenties. But he is far from washed.

Why does LeBron have to be washed? The Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs & they're just flat out better.

I know y'all will slander LeBron regardless but he lost to one of the best teams of all time. Give the guy a break.

I don't think Bron is washed, but as he ages he needs to adapt his game. His raw pure athleticism isn't going to last forever. He has to find ways to control the game besides what he did in his twenties. But he is far from washed.

Completely agree here. If he can find a game that's not just drives to the rack he has five more good seasons left. He's already damn near the best passer in the league. Just gotta get that shot back and he will be good.

Why does LeBron have to be washed? The Warriors are a bad matchup for the Cavs & they're just flat out better.

I know y'all will slander LeBron regardless but he lost to one of the best teams of all time. Give the guy a break.
You know ppl always have to exaggerate in here. Kyrie was the worst ever like 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Nah b, I can't let him off the hook like that. He's playing like old hot dog water, straight musty and stale. He's not giving it his best shot and if he is, may God have mercy on his soul

Last edited:

Give the guy a break?

:rofl:

Never!

I will say tho that a summer away from basketball along with a renewed dedication to his hgh regiment should work wonders for his game heading into next season. 7 straight finals is not out of the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom