The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond being suspended just gives another Warrior an opportunity to EAT.

The Cavs are FOOD... Warriors by double digits in game 5. :lol:

**** YOU MEAN!!!

Last edited:
I think you guys are confused. Hes getting 140K docked from his paycheck no matter what for the suspension.

In terms of the fine, it sounds like its $500 which is a no brainer to show up to celebrate. That seems a little low to me though, so it may be higher

Bruh what was dray suspended over though? Lebron crying over words dray said to him, not a nut shot. And if the league is reacting to such actions, Why didnt they retroactively give delly a flagrant 2 for low fiving iggy?

And please, this ***** lebron acting like it's the first time someone called him a female dog. My goodness, son was so hurt by the notion of being down 3-1, being called a ***** hurt his feelings. Damn, KG rollin over in his grave right now

Dellys was clearly a basketball play and not even close to what dray did. And kg isn't dead bro haha

Bruh what was dray suspended over though? Lebron crying over words dray said to him, not a nut shot. And if the league is reacting to such actions, Why didnt they retroactively give delly a flagrant 2 for low fiving iggy?

And please, this ***** lebron acting like it's the first time someone called him a female dog. My goodness, son was so hurt by the notion of being down 3-1, being called a ***** hurt his feelings. Damn, KG rollin over in his grave right now
didnt Deshawn Stevenson call him a british cigarette in the finals? why would he be mad over being called a *****?

didnt Deshawn Stevenson call him a british cigarette in the finals? why would he be mad over being called a *****?

Does anybody actually know what dude really said? THe video posted wasn't even from the series

He swung at his Lower ball joints. What more is there to debate, stepping over someone is more of a basketball move than some Johnny cage steez

Last edited:
**** lebron for life after this one

One of yall meme making cats should put draymond face on Chyna when she used to hit dudes with the lowblow and put Bron head on Mankind or whoever it was

He swung at his Lower ball joints. What more is there to debate, stepping over someone is more of a basketball move than some Johnny cage move.

Draymond been kickin like Chung Lee the whole playoffs. Ppl never gonna stop caping for him

I just don't see how THAT warranted a flagrant...but Steven Adams getting kicked did not. Then with the fact that the ref absolutely goofed on multiple occasions in that play alone, how is it not just double techs? Idk. Just really inconsistent to me. I think it lights a fire under Golden State though.

So Lebuns steps over Draymonds head to start the altercation, then cries about it in the press conference and gets dude suspended?  ***** made bron

Lmao yall dont even know why lebron was upset with draymond B. Going off of like one report lol

Regardless, hitting somone in the nuts is a flagrant foul. Just so happens that this flagrant suspended him. It is what it. (I know, chris paul something something something [emoji]128564[/emoji])

Standing over a player is a taunting tech. The right calls were handed out imo

Anyway, Draymond is a fantastic player. His impact from not being there will be felt. I had the dubs in five, but think the cavs will win game 5.

He swung at his Lower ball joints. What more is there to debate, stepping over someone is more of a basketball move than some Johnny cage steez

but what is the premise of the flagrant 2? is it because of the physical contact dray "initiated" or his words to lebrick?

I just don't see how THAT warranted a flagrant...but Steven Adams getting kicked did not. Then with the fact that the ref absolutely goofed on multiple occasions in that play alone, how is it not just double techs? Idk. Just really inconsistent to me. I think it lights a fire under Golden State though.

Pretty sure he did end up getting a flagrant 1 for that adams kick. The league reviewed it, and upgraded the play from a foul to a flagrant 1.

I really. Hope the warriors still win game 5. Would make it more pathetic for the cabs cuz their players and fans were dying for green tobe suspended

Now that they got that I hope Iggy and Barnes shoot lights out along with curry and klay just keep bombing threes on them *** holes

He was assessed a flagrant 1 after the fact for the kick to Funaki's kiwis.

He should have been suspended as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom