The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really. Hope the warriors still win game 5. Would make it more pathetic for the cabs cuz their players and fans were dying for green tobe suspended

Now that they got that I hope Iggy and Barnes shoot lights out along with curry and klay just keep bombing threes on them *** holes
Cavs fans some of the worst crappy team fans in the world

Like, your team hasn't won anything in the past half century. You can't be an ahole if your team is that bad.

At least Lakers and Warriors fans have recent success.

Last edited:
Stop caping, dray ain't even shed a tear for himself. Warriors still gonna warriors. Cavs still gonna cav, it's a wrap.

There's not many things that Bron hate can't overcome :lol:

It even overwhelms the universal dismay of Dray from non Dub fans :rofl:

Last edited:
Capes still flying for Dray?

Guess it was just another basketball play like this right?

View media item 2065726

but wait, where's russy's right leg?? how convenient to ignore that when you're trying to prove a point

Serious?

It wouldnt even be near his head if Dray wasn't tryna sweet chin music dude though :lol:

tell me, how is the motion and position of dray's leg impacting Russel's right leg? if someone was standing behind russ, good luck

yall act like players kickin their foot up to create contact is something new. Reggie Miller did that from the perimeter every single time. stop actin brand new

When did "stepping over someone" all of a sudden become a flagrant offense.

Dudes been praising the beauty and heart of AI's step over since I joined this board.

Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"
alien.gif

Dudes been praising the beauty and heart of AI's step over since I joined this board.
Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"0]

Only b/c LBJ did it.

Dude ain't even get hit :lol:. He didn't even know he was "hit" until he was in the locker room. He wanted to play tough Cuz another player called him a *****. I'm telling u, there has never been anyone who isnt respected by their peers this much. Him and Dwight are not liked by other players.

Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"0]

In the NBA today you cannot taunt opposing players. Thank mutombo for that.

Capes still flying for Dray?

Guess it was just another basketball play like this right?

but wait, where's russy's right leg?? how convenient to ignore that when you're trying to prove a point

Serious?

It wouldnt even be near his head if Dray wasn't tryna sweet chin music dude though :lol:

tell me, how is the motion and position of dray's leg impacting Russel's right leg? if someone was standing behind russ, good luck

yall act like players kickin their foot up to create contact is something new. Reggie Miller did that from the perimeter every single time. stop actin brand new

Is anyone standing behind him though? :lol:

Like I said,I guess sticking ur leg up to someone's head is a normal way of rebounding :lol:

I'll let you cook though,keep up the good fight

View media item 2065748

Last edited:

Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"
alien.gif
In the NBA today you cannot taunt opposing players. Thank mutombo for that.
So Steph should be suspended after every 3?

PIcture this, picture Steph stepping over let's say JR Smith in the same kind of altercation.

Internets would BREAK if Steph got suspended for such an action.

Lebron though, dudes are really trying to justify a suspension.

Dudes in here caping for a man hitting another another mans nuts. Like I feel like I'm in the twilight zone

You not in the twilight zone lebron snitched point blank

What the NBA should have done to not mess with the competitive nature of the game is hand out suspensions next season from Infractions that occurred in the finals

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom