The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone turn it into a habit like Dray though? Dude is the second coming of Bruce Bowen with that on the line style of play
laugh.gif
i just told you russell westbrook does it all the time and showed proof. . 

Last edited:
Anyone turn it into a habit like Dray though? Dude is the second coming of Bruce Bowen with that on the line style of play :lol:

kobe was striking dudes with that follow through with his right arm. remember him busting mike miller and ginobili in the same week. ol boy said it was how he shot. funny how quickly he changed it after being suspended

Watch the same happen with Dray :lol:. Kerr's gotta be getting tired of the line stepping

Anyone turn it into a habit like Dray though? Dude is the second coming of Bruce Bowen with that on the line style of play :lol:
i just told you russell westbrook does it all the time. 

It's more understandable with a slasher like him though given how he plays with reckless abandon and relies on his athleticism so much,random body parts flying around on accident sounds more plausible for him than for a big like Dray...

Last edited:

Unless they cut ties with Festus and get Baze to take a discount, they won't be able to afford him. 
No they don't
That "and" should have been an "or."

But if what you're saying is that one of these two things don't have to happen in order for them to sign him, then you're wrong.
 they have Ezeli's bird rights
Yes, and they also have his cap hold.
They can easily sign Baze before matching any offer on him.
They can't. And if they can, please show me how. 
The team could sign KD to the max while keeping their core with the right moves
If by core you mean Steph, Draymond, and Klay, then, yes, this is correct. They'd also have to get rid of Barnes, Iggy, and Bogut. And then they could also retain Festus and Shaun.

So, if they decide to sign KD, the GSW are made up of Steph, Klay, KD, Draymond, Festus, Shaun, and a bunch of fillers.
but they can't sign Bazemore without him taking a discount and  or moving Festus. 
That is correct. 

Last edited:
It would be a very Draymond thing if he hosted a cookout at the parking lot then went inside if the Warriors win.

As *****y as Lebron is, Draymond is leaps and bounds above him. ALWAYS crying about calls against him and then playing dirtiest in the league. smh. I hope he gets a tech in game 6 and doesnt play in game 7 either, **** him

When did "stepping over someone" all of a sudden become a flagrant offense.

Dudes been praising the beauty and heart of AI's step over since I joined this board.
Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"
alien.gif
dude AI's step over was hella disrespectful
laugh.gif
It's absolutely one of the most disrespectful on court moments in NBA history,not sure what a-fiend is talking about
laugh.gif
Dudes advocating for suspension?

I've never heard "AI should have been suspended"

Come on bruh...that's insane G

Last edited:

As *****y as Lebron is, Draymond is leaps and bounds above him. ALWAYS crying about calls against him and then playing dirtiest in the league. smh. I hope he gets a tech in game 6 and doesnt play in game 7 either, **** him
yeah those aren't gonna happen chief, Cleveland team isn't as good as you seem to think they are

Klay should holla at Lebron when he's approaching becoming a billionaire..

When did "stepping over someone" all of a sudden become a flagrant offense.

Dudes been praising the beauty and heart of AI's step over since I joined this board.

Now it's "one of the most disrespectful things in Basketball"0]

dude AI's step over was hella disrespectful :lol:

It's absolutely one of the most disrespectful on court moments in NBA history,not sure what a-fiend is talking about :lol:
Dudes advocating for suspension?
I've never heard "AI should have been suspended"
Come on bruh...that's insane G

I was only talking about AI's step over specifically,same as Nawzlew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom