The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a nap, woke up to see the Draymond news on my phone and knew this thread was going to blowup. :lol:

LeBron was wrong for stepping over him like that, but it's hard to give Draymond the benefit of the doubt after all the foolishness he's already gotten away with in the playoffs.

OKC fans should be pissed though.

:lol: @ the idea of LeBron "snitching" Draymond got into it with him in the middle of an NBA Finals game with millions watching. The groin shot might not have been intentional but like I said earlier it's hard to give Draymond the benefit of the doubt with his recent track record.

Overall I don't think this will have a big impact on Game 5. I fully expect a Ian Clark, Barbosa, Varejao, Speights etc. to step up and take some of slack in Green's absence.

Unfortunately, none of those guys can switch off their man to guard kyrie, brick, or tristan in the way dray can. Nor can any of those facilitate on offense as well as draymond. But still have full faith and confidence that gsw wins it in oakland tomorrow. Team defense gonna be paramount for them

Last edited:

Took a nap, woke up to see the Draymond news on my phone and knew this thread was going to blowup.
laugh.gif

LeBron was wrong for stepping over him like that, but it's hard to give Draymond the benefit of the doubt after all the foolishness he's already gotten away with in the playoffs.

OKC fans should be pissed though.

laugh.gif
@ the idea of LeBron "snitching" Draymond got into it with him in the middle of an NBA Finals game with millions watching. The groin shot might not have been intentional but like I said earlier it's hard to give Draymond the benefit of the doubt with his recent track record.

Overall I don't think this will have a big impact on Game 5. I fully expect a Ian Clark, Barbosa, Varejao, Speights etc. to step up and take some of slack in Green's absence.
Can always count on you to come in here & make complete sense. Thank you.

@thefarmerjones: The born-millionaire sons of former NBA players are explaining manhood & toughness to us, and now their wives are helping, too. Outstanding.

:lol:

Them born millionaires gonna be back2back champs, too. In addition to manhood and toughness, they could probably explain winning to lebron

Thread is WOAT tier with all the Lebron slander. Half of it is just straight up hate Jesus Christ. I thought my curry slander was bad but y'all took it up a notch.

Thread is WOAT tier with all the Lebron slander. Half of it is just straight up hate Jesus Christ. I thought my curry slander was bad but y'all took it up a notch.
Your Curry slander is pretty bad, but you're right about the LBJ slander as well.

View media item 2065901View media item 2065912

I’m not trying to sell a call. I got hit with an elbow. I didn’t know it was from my own teammate. I thought it was DeMarre, but I watched the replay, it was from my teammate. So no — sell a call for what? There was no call there to be sold. That’s it. I was going to say something else to you, but I’m going to leave it alone.

Personally i blame reggie for giving lebby advice on the art of the flop and passive agressive.. bron bron owes reggie money..appys here because Lue complained about no calls got that 25k fine and so did lebby. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Green been showing his fascination for male genital the entire playoffs. IF GSW fans still trying to defend it..... well then it says a lot about their own idea of ... nvm

Last edited:

as a fan of the NBA since the penny/Shaq days, I've never been one to slander Bron (even in the curry/Bron thread) but this situation with dray and him essentially pleading to the league is soft as ****. in the post game presser, him divulging details of words said to him on the court lead to this. he knew what he was doing. many other NBA players have been put in the same situation and chose to say that what happens on the court stays on the court. all that "I'm a man with kids and values" blah blah crying on the podium, Bron knew exactly what he was laying the groundwork for how the league would pursue possible consequences/recourse for dray. yeah, talk about taking a higher road. if I'm dray, it doesn't matter how much money I make in my contract, I'm pissed this episode is costing me $150k out my paycheck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom