The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately this time no one in the Cavs can save him. Jesus and d wade saved him in Miami, that's how he got his 2 rings, and not cos he's a great player.
Why isn't DWade racking up rings then?
He's got more than Lebbywinks
I'm aware. 
laugh.gif

as a fan of the NBA since the penny/Shaq days, I've never been one to slander Bron (even in the curry/Bron thread) but this situation with dray and him essentially pleading to the league is soft as ****. in the post game presser, him divulging details of words said to him on the court lead to this. he knew what he was doing. many other NBA players have been put in the same situation and chose to say that what happens on the court stays on the court. all that "I'm a man with kids and values" blah blah crying on the podium, Bron knew exactly what he was playing the groundwork for in how the league would pursue possible consequences for dray. yeah, talk about taking a higher road. if I'm dray, it doesn't matter how much money I make in my contract, I'm pissed this episode is costing me $150k out my paycheck

So what about klay Thompson doing the same exact thing Regarding that screen?

I'm just kidding, we know it only matters with lebron :lol:

Last edited:
Green been showing his fascination for male genital the entire playoffs. IF GSW fans still trying to defend it..... well then it says a lot about their own idea of ... nvm

woah.

you are back

thought you got banned for a minute there

i guess green getting suspended got you with hope again that lebron can win it all again

LeBron acting like he has never been called a ***** :lol:
All of a sudden he's down 3-1 and now wants to pout about it.
He tried to pull the same **** with Joakim Noah. Dudes wondering why people like me hate LeBron.

I would've been so tight if Noah got suspended in that manner against LeSnitch.

However since it's the Dubs I can't help but laugh. They got this series in the bag anyway.

Last edited:
Man. Reading some of the raised hopes in all y'all posts. Seriously, do you see the Warriors losing 3 in a row?

3 in a row.

Against the Cavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom