The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Lebron fans accept the truth that he was losing it and obviously tried to step over green? That's clearly what happened. Only sore losers do that. You Lebron fans probably have bought too many Lebron shoes that you can't accept how much of a failure the guy is

I'm really sorry for y'all
But will celebrate the Iverson step over.

Can't believe he cried about being called names in the post game :lol:

If Cavs lose tomorrow Lebron needs to retire.

I need to step my oreo game up. Besides the regulars which I hate I've only had golden and pumpkin spice which are delicious.

I hope all this nonsense Dubs players are talking bring Lebby Game 5 ECF vs Pistons byke
smokin.gif
That would be nice. But those days may be long gone my friend.

game 5 shouldve been tonight. :smh:

It's just all kinds of messed up that this year's playoff games never seem to be on Sundays.

I think the one game over the past four weeks that was on a Sunday was Raps-Cavs. Who gives a **** about that :x

Last edited:
I can't wait til the Web tomorrow and the ***** sent Bron way.

Only people that are defending lebron are people that don't know how disrespectful it is to drag your nuts over another mans head. Green should've kicked him as hard as he accidentally did Adams but this time on purpose. **** BRON you a snitch

Only people that are defending lebron are people that don't know how disrespectful it is to drag your nuts over another mans head. Green should've kicked him as hard as he accidentally did Adams but this time on purpose. **** BRON you a snitch
Too much bias in one sentence. "Accidentally". "Snitch".

& everyone pretty much agreed that what Bron did was disrespectful.

Kobe jumpshot in 2 years post retirement> Bron jumper right now

Last edited:
If Bron wanted to lock up a W he would've got his kryptonite suspended... #iggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom