The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the most accurate limited edition Oreos ever. They taste like Fruity Pebbles they even smell like Fruity Pebbles.
Nah, when I got a Fruity Pebbles craving, you know what hits the spot better than anything else?

Fruity Pebbles.

Last edited:
I need to step my oreo game up. Besides the regulars which I hate I've only had golden and pumpkin spice which are delicious.
Pumpkin stuff is gross.
You and I would be friends in real life.

tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Dudes on here are going to bat for the guy who's repeatedly kicking/punching guys in the junk. That's what it's come to for some of the weirdos on this site. :lol:

i'm sure cuzz wasn't trippin when KG was doing and saying the same stuff when he played for Boston so JD617 JD617 can miss me with that pot callin the kettle black bs

That's really the best you can do? :lol:

Some of you are amusing, I'll give you that.

I need to step my oreo game up. Besides the regulars which I hate I've only had golden and pumpkin spice which are delicious.
Pumpkin stuff is gross.
I know yall aint gonna tell me you never had a delicious pumpkin pie
I've tried pumpkin pie but it wasn't delicious
Blasphemy. No such thing as bad pumpkin pie. You should see a doctor for that.

I've tried pumpkin pie but it wasn't delicious
It was
sick.gif
Et tu? 
mean.gif

Try the cinnamon bun flavor. Easily the best oreos ever created.
I'll do just that.
I honestly don't even like pie unless it's French silk
laugh.gif
All of you get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom