The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the curry shoe talk is so stupid. everyone making fun of it just trying to fit in.

Isn't this the spirit of the internet but this thread in general? Like all the Lebron slander, no way all you cats hate that man all of sudden. Legit think dude is some of ya'lls favorite player, but everybody clowns him, so you have fake like you hate him and clown him too :lol:

Legit thought the game was today. :lol:

Isn't this the spirit of the internet but this thread in general? Like all the Lebron slander, no way all you cats hate that man all of sudden. Legit think dude is some of ya'lls favorite player, but everybody clowns him, so you have fake like you hate him and clown him too
laugh.gif

Legit thought the game was today.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Isn't this the spirit of the internet but this thread in general? Like all the Lebron slander, no way all you cats hate that man all of sudden. Legit think dude is some of ya'lls favorite player, but everybody clowns him, so you have fake like you hate him and clown him too
laugh.gif

Legit thought the game was today.
laugh.gif
Its a pretty ugly shoe bruh....

Isn't this the spirit of the internet but this thread in general? Like all the Lebron slander, no way all you cats hate that man all of sudden. Legit think dude is some of ya'lls favorite player, but everybody clowns him, so you have fake like you hate him and clown him too :lol:

Legit thought the game was today. :lol:

Its a pretty ugly shoe bruh....

I know that, but buddy saying cats is slandering the shoe just to fit in and i legit think cats slander Bron just to fit in as well. That's why i said that's pretty much the spirit of the net as a whole. Monkey see monkey do.

I'm fully prepared for the lulz for when the Dubs win anyway and LeSnitch finally has no excuse to hide behind.
My dude he has a losing speech already ready.

" we gave it all we had ..... Yada yada yada .... I'm a great historian of basketball ..... Yada yada yada ..... We all witnessed the best team in the history of the NBA .... Yada yada yada ..... No shame in losing to them ... Yada yada yada ... Although I'm the greatest player in the world, they seen the best team in the world.

Why isn't DWade racking up rings then?
Like Dwade didn't ha e a ring before him ... Like he said is so far fetch ... Missing another big man they still made it to the playoff and could of have best both team. Ain't that LeBron excuse?

Ok, going to go to the game tomorrow.

Going to make a poster, hoping I can get it on TV.

Suggestions? :nerd:
Peasant James

Middle
Crying James Face

Bottom
3-Feat

My dude he has a losing speech already ready.

" we gave it all we had ..... Yada yada yada .... I'm a great historian of basketball ..... Yada yada yada ..... We all witnessed the best team in the history of the NBA .... Yada yada yada ..... No shame in losing to them ... Yada yada yada ... Although I'm the greatest player in the world, they seen the best team in the world.

Like Dwade didn't ha e a ring before him ... Like he said is so far fetch ... Missing another big man they still made it to the playoff and could of have best both team. Ain't that LeBron excuse?
Peasant James

Middle
Crying James Face

Bottom
3-Feat

Gotta be 3-Feat!!!

... Word to Nelson C.

Beginning of the series, fans of the Cavs and many pundits thought that this team was the best roster that Lebron plays with ever. Completely disrespected those teams in Miami.

Now facing a 3-1 deficit these same ones saying Lebron needs more help :lol:.

Lebron needs established HOF talent to possibly win championships.

If you switched Lebron to the Warriors this year they wouldn't have beat OKC:

them brown sugar pop tarts are the ******* greatest thing to hit store shelves. untoasted and toasted. MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom