The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
This is actually funny 
laugh.gif

My ex liked chocolate fudge and the oreo ones and made me eat half since her skinny *** only wanted one
I'm oversaturated on em
wild berry just sux
Wild Berry sux?

Ok, who's mans lol
I'm starting to look at a lot of these dudes funny now. First pumpkin pie, now wild berry 
mean.gif

Sometimes the slander in here goes too far. Ska needs to take his hall monitor duties more seriously and ban these dudes
what happened man

first we were a team

now this?

i miss the good old days
What happened? I found out who you guys really were 
mean.gif

Bird *** ****** flock together

My ex liked chocolate fudge and the oreo ones and made me eat half since her skinny *** only wanted one
I'm oversaturated on em
wild berry just sux
Wild Berry sux?

Ok, who's mans lol
I'm starting to look at a lot of these dudes funny now. First pumpkin pie, now wild berry 
mean.gif

Sometimes the slander in here goes too far. Ska needs to take his hall monitor duties more seriously and ban these dudes
what happened man

first we were a team

now this?

i miss the good old days
What happened? I found out who you guys really were 
mean.gif

Honestly wish Lebron would retire so we could have something else to talk about for once
Because of LeBron, KD flies under the radar and doesn't get all the slander he truly deserves.

Case in point that choke job the Thunders accomplished this year.

I'm still lost at how part tarts are struggle food

And is there a struggle type of bread?
like what little kids on they way to school type food.same with the oreo hype. bunch of peter pans in here   yall taste buds  never grew up. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom