The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop tart slander? 
indifferent.gif

Thanks Obama 
mean.gif

pick a type of bread:

white
wheat
rye
Hate white. Turns to glue in your mouth.

Love wheat, but definitely pay more for either organic wheat or even wheat made outside the us. All the different sprays we put on our wheat is the source of the gluten issuesin this country. This isn't a problem in other countries, and other countries eat wheat.

LOOOOVE rye with butter as a helper to almost any dinner.

:lol: nelson must be a professional journalist with his ability to manipulate quotes and frame things

no lie, that Dave's protein bread is money. but i miss the days in which i didn't give a damb about health and would slam down jalapeño focaccia cheese bread from Safeway. them joints were on another level in the hierarchy of breads

He a snitch bruh. Tellin is tellin.

If I'm facing time I might drop dime as well. However I'm not dropping dime over some dude calling me a expletive on court or releasing a tape I privately recorded without my homies knowledge. Besides Kobe was being interrogated and cavalierly stated, I should have just paid the chick off like Shaq. He wasn't really throwing dude under the bus. He was moreso trying to get out of that jam. Regardless he shouldn't have spoke on it.

Klay should holla at Lebron when he's approaching becoming a billionaire..

Money doesn't make you any less of a lame. Bron is mad insecure word to the lined up pubic hair on his head.

im sayin though. y'all act like Lebron's current shoes aren't trash lol. Bron's line aint been poppin since the 8s

Brons sig line is pretty awful sans a few models

Nah the 9s were decent,but every LeBron shoe after that has been awful.

Fax
DeAngelo James

I can't wait til the Web tomorrow and the ***** sent Bron way.

Only people that are defending lebron are people that don't know how disrespectful it is to drag your nuts over another mans head. Green should've kicked him as hard as he accidentally did Adams but this time on purpose. **** BRON you a snitch

Kobe jumpshot in 2 years post retirement> Bron jumper right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom