The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron a real one, he put all his peoples on and making sure they eating heavy. He's got Cleveland by the balls and is calling the shots

Last edited:
some of the colorways of lbj IVs are some of my favorite shoes of all time, but they were like playing with cinderblocks on your feet

swear, if anyone wanted to end their own life, they'd only have to jump into the 3 foot end of a pool with a pair of lbj IVs

LeBron got the second best shoe line of all time. Kobe's Nike shoe line is garbage.

I'm a Kobe stan
sick.gif
 i dont care for either of they shoelines but this is blasphemy ...penny> lebron. 

IXs were fire

Otherwise line did little for me but Nike as a whole in te basketball dept doesn't do it for me often anymore

ill take lebrons sig line overkobes based off looks alone

the hell is wrong with nike always keeping the same damn swoosh on the side of the kobes?

jordan at 1. barkley at 2. ill say penny and iverson tied then pippen then lebron then kobe then kd then payton then shaq

Even though the odds of this happening are in the when pigs fly territory, if bron bron takes this to 7 and wins, I hope S&T explodes and disappears into sports oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom