The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Other than the 2's and 9's, bron's sig line is TERRIBLE.

Kobe easily got the best basketball shoe out
LeBron got the second best shoe line of all time.
Lil' Penny would like a word with you.
some of the recent foamposite releases have been pure basura. they've flooded the market with terrible colorways in the same way they did the jordan Vs a few years back
true

royal foams, penny 1's, & penny 2's tho 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though the odds of this happening are in the when pigs fly territory, if bron bron takes this to 7 and wins, I hope S&T explodes and disappears into sports oblivion
He'll try to take all the credit and I guess he will have never needed help to begin with

He's screwed win or lose

Foams, 2s and 3s are classics. I love those but never was a fan of the 1. 4 is cool and 5-6 shouldn't have ever released.

Penny, Pippen, Payton don't have enough shoes. Their lines stopped for a reason. People stopped buying them and they got hurt or fell off.

Never liked Nike Kobe's until the high 9 and 10. Adidas Kobe's are my ****.

Can we get back to game 5?

I wanna say so much!

Yall bout to get me banned, I'm out [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Kobe is probably the only player I ended up liking when he got older... I honestly hated him when he was dueling with the celtics for supremacy

all 3 hwc bron 7s > everything

Last edited:
This thread is flooded witth LeBron haters.. How can you possibly hate the KING?! Swap Curry for LBJ and Cavs would barely make the playoffs!

Andre Agassi had a better sneaker line than most names mentioned

As far as Nike signature lines Griffey > anybody not named Penny or Barkley or Deion.

Bron 4's and 8's > Kobe whole line.

Griffey only had like three dope shoes out of 8. The 1s are one of my all time favorite shoes.

Deion had some fly ****, real fly. He had like five dope shoes. They need to retro them.

Barkley had a nice line too. A real nice line.

The problem with all these names, they didn't get beyond five or six shoes. LeBron is at 13 and isn't stopping anytime soon. That's why it's second all time. Longevity. He's gonna keep going into the mid 20s at least. Only had 3-4 weak shoes out of his line so far.

This thread is flooded witth LeBron haters.. How can you possibly hate the KING?! Swap Curry for LBJ and Cavs would barely make the playoffs!

We'll start by teaching you the basics... basketball consists of two teams, each team has 5 players on the court at a time and the team that scores the most points wins. Now you are ready for lesson two.

Oh, what was that you said about Lebron?

I mean I got no problem with lebron hate but when every single page is just 50% legit hate and 50% nonsense hate... it gets bothersome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom