The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i think i had like 18 at one point. Only have a couple left though and they're all ID's.  Sold most of my shoes except for air maxs and ID's

This was some of mine:
impressive sir

cheetos-spoiled-girl-600-81518.jpg

i can always count on NT

Kobe 8 the best looking Nike basketball shoe. Not debatable.

I'm starting to like you. The 13 pairs I have would cosign this whole heartedly.
i think i had like 18 at one point. Only have a couple left though and they're all ID's.  Sold most of my shoes except for air maxs and ID's

This was some of mine:
View media item 2066160

damn this photo reminds me of why i originally joined NT over 10 years ago, spending rent money during my college days to stack orange boxes. well done, player.

Amazing collection

Very jelly

Sold all my 8s
mean.gif

Brings back memories
Sold all the ones in that pic except for the ID's. now all i have left are those ID's and 2 pairs of Kings color ID's 
frown.gif

These are the ones i really wish i had kept. The Crimson on them was so nice 

Kinda wish i had kept the Easters and the Purple fades as well

Last edited:
Kobe 8 the best looking Nike basketball shoe. Not debatable.
I'm starting to like you. The 13 pairs I have would cosign this whole heartedly.

This was some of mine:
Repped!

Left center, bottom. Purple, yellow, green.

Need info. I can only think of one thing. What were those made for?

There's so much trolling in here, I can't tell if these shoe pics are actually yours or you guys just posting random shoe pics.

I liked the Kobe 2, 1 was too bulky. 3 was so ugly that it was kind of cool. Then 4-8 were all so similar. 9 Elites kind of got me back in the shoe game. I'm also not a fan of lows. Always been into highs so that could be why I never got into Nike Kobe's. Plus I was hurt he had the breakup with Adidas. I was a HUGE fan of the EQT, KB8 1, KB8 2 and The Kobe.

Last edited:
Sold all the ones in that pic except for the ID's. now all i have left are those ID's and 2 pairs of Kings color ID's :frown:

View media item 2066169

I didnt get to grab the Xmas johns

Wish I had the Sulphurs still tho

And I dont see the Milk Snakes

U no likey?

I'm still lost at why draymond even got suspended.
He punched someone in the nuts after being told repeatedly not too
your dude also hit him with a rock bottom then tried to step over him. if that was Livingston he wouldn't of been hit with a flagrant, no shot. leagues corny doing everything they can to try and not have their poster boys legacy washed in 5 games.

I'm still lost at why draymond even got suspended.
He punched someone in the nuts after being told repeatedly not too
your dude also hit him with a rock bottom then tried to step over him. if that was Livingston he wouldn't of been hit with a flagrant, no shot. leagues corny doing everything they can to try and not have their poster boys legacy washed in 5 games.
lebron aint even the poster boy anymore.. the untouchable one is steph curry now

my thing is is that "hit in the nuts" wasn't all that crazy lebron flops when breathed on. he didn't even flinch with the nut shot. and to suspend a player one game in a crucial game is bull ****. you can alter the whole series over some dumb ****. AFTER HE GOT SLAMMED. did lebron even receive a foul for that? I was out whacked watching the game through one eye.

That year may not be topped by Nike again as far as non-JB releases, just on the All-Stars pack, the Kobe Pizzas, Bron Big Bang 9s, and even those KD IV Galaxies, colorways were on point for all of them.

Sold all the ones in that pic except for the ID's. now all i have left are those ID's and 2 pairs of Kings color ID's :frown:

View media item 2066169

I didnt get to grab the Xmas johns

Wish I had the Sulphurs still tho

And I dont see the Milk Snakes

U no likey?

I bought them but didn't really like them. So I balled in them for a couple weeks and returned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom