The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

"Hey! Watch your mouth woman"

roll.gif

100%

Only thing people do now is wait for someone to lose so they can be the first with the funniest cheap joke. or memes.

Imagine if Ali and Frazier fought today. The loser would be nothing more than the joke of the Internet for a while. Just image a Jordan crying face on Ali
mean.gif
MJ losing to Orlando could have hurt his brand

Imagine NBA greatest games of mavs Spurs Warriors being televised years from now - all of which lebum is losing the finals or exiting the playoffs

And you'll tell me he's top 5 dead or alive? Lets be real
Nobody will show it. How many times do you see Philly vs LA on TV? Or Cavs vs Spurs?

Nah
Considering MJ kind of went 6-0 in the Finals and led the most dangerous team in the history of basketball until this year.
LeBron was never the transcendent powerhouse Michael was

no it wouldn't . Kd and lebron lose all the time and they brand is fine.
You right. Kobe played on one of the worst NBA teams of all times, shot 35 percent,  was a criminal, lost in the finals mutiple times but after he dropped 60 in his final game his brand still good

Nah
Considering MJ kind of went 6-0 in the Finals and led the most dangerous team in the history of basketball until this year.

I dont get how a player can be considered a dominant, GOAT and yet still be on the verge of 2-7 in the finals

Is trash talk that rare in the NBA that Lebron would go crying to the press over that? It makes no sense. It had to be more. I can't imagine Pierce and KG not calling him a b everytime they played.

Nah

I dont get how a player can be considered a dominant, GOAT and yet still be on the verge of 2-7 in the finals
Because basketball is a team sport maybe?

Some consider Hakeem the goat center and he only has two rings, what's the difference? We penalizing lebron for making it further than Hakeem all the other years?

Is trash talk that rare in the NBA that Lebron would go crying to the press over that? It makes no sense. It had to be more. I can't imagine Pierce and KG not calling him a b everytime they played.
lebron is the most entitled player in the nba

Yeah because they want kids like you to believe that even though they're all lies. Lol

Everyone knows his 2 rings came not because he's great, it's because of d wade bosh and shuttlesworth. Had that heat team without lebum they could possibly still win 1 or 2

Lebrick is done, it's only a matter of time. Truth shall set you all Lebrick fans free
This GSW team is more stacked than almost all the championship teams in the past 15 years.

They won a ring last year cause of luck

Nah

LEBRON NEEDS MORE HELP! (acts as GM)

LEBRON NEEDS A BETTER COACH! ("All you have to do is follow me" pregame speech)

Nah

LEBRON NEEDS MORE HELP! (acts as GM)

LEBRON NEEDS A BETTER COACH! ("All you have to do is follow me" pregame speech)
To be fair I don't think Lebron is the GOAT but I'll let y'all just ramble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom