The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond's punishment is pretty harsh.

Silver's really making him watch the A's play?
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crazy part is Kobe has never been THEE man in the finals.

not today satan

Draymond called LeBron the "b" word then LeBron lived up to that word by breaking unwritten rule, telling media Draymond "crossed the line."
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) June 13, 2016

Damn :rofl:

he aint lion.

LeQueen ain't made for war. Only play house.

NT be like, bron a *****, he never showed up, he's overrated, he can't do it when it counts

View media item 2066670

looks a little short from the self proclaimed chosen one.

GS fans need to get signs that say " you got 3 kids, and you still a *****"

:rofl:

would be golden of they handed out dray head cardboard cutouts.

Sadly, the 3 rings Shaq gifted Kobe put a damper on some of the hate. The gassin late in his career would never happen if he was still stuck at 2 :D

not today satan

To me it's more funny how the narrative has changed over the years. Back in the day you were a punk if you left for more money because contracts weren't like what they are today, but now it's ring chasing. If you leave to another team that's better you're a punk. I remember I lost all respect for Shaq back in the day when he went to the Lakers for more money. Now if you can get paid you do it and nobody cares.

I think that Orlando forced him out because some newspaper poll said he wasn't worth the money. It was on 30 for 30.

i think it also had to do with zo's contract and how he felt he was worth more as well.

He wouldn't be 250 in the 80s. He'll stay skinny like he was in high school. They didn't do roids like that in the 80s. Everyone relied on bone resorption and formation

Meaning those mfks go harder
The one aspect that would improve for Lebby is his hairline in this case

Serious question tho... What do the Cavs do with K.Love ??? they just paid him 100+ they are capped out & it's clear as day that he's gonna be made the scapegoat..

As far as teams trading for him what exactly can you expect back? onlt thing i could see is a mediocre team putting together some picks, but with Lebron leaving his prime i'm sure he's not signing off on that. It's looking like cleveland is gonna be stuck for a the foreseeable future.
Love will be highly sought after for teams that need a #1 or #2 option.

Everyone knows what he can do when he gets touches.

With the cap jumping 30%? Yes those numbers aren't even going to be the Max for a player of Love's caliber.

Gamble with draft picks. :lol:

How many perennial All Stars are drafted each year?

If it was Timberwolves K. Love who would put up 50 & 25 then it would be a no brainer, but this glorified 3pt shooter version of K. Love is a no go.

And even with a 30% cap space increase, what he's getting paid is still a big hit towards the cap... If the cap is set at 90+ million in two years, 25 million is a big hit for this Cleveland version of K. Love.

But I'm not a GM nor will I ever will be, so youre probably right and I have no clue of what I'm even talking about.

Last edited:
Some consider Hakeem the goat center and he only has two rings, what's the difference? We penalizing lebron for making it further than Hakeem all the other years?
first the GOAT at center is Shaq second Hakeen was and is better than LeBron. Not sure in what world you live in but I'm mines ... A player has to be fundamentally sound (jumper, post game, defense) in order to be in talks about greatness ... We have all been witness that LBJ is not .... Case close ....

first the GOAT at center is Shaq second Hakeen was and is better than LeBron. Not sure in what world you live in but I'm mines ... A player has to be fundamentally sound (jumper, post game, defense) in order to be in talks about greatness ... We have all been witness that LBJ is not .... Case close ....

Wilt & Kareem need to mentioned as well imo.

need some epic crowd chants tonight.

if calfs lose, the internet will be on fire.

Kareem is number 1

Some consider Hakeem the goat center and he only has two rings, what's the difference? We penalizing lebron for making it further than Hakeem all the other years?
Link to a quote of Hakeem naming himself the King?

Link to details of Hakeem signing with a superteam after not being able to get the job done on his own?

Link to a video of Hakeem claiming that he would win not 1, not 2, not 3.....titles?

Link to a picture of the Chosen 1 tattoo on Hakeem's back?

Link to old NBA standings posts that shows Hakeem played in the minor leagues his whole career?

Link to a quote of Hakeem claiming he is the greatest player in the world?

I could continue with plenty more but I am getting irritated just reading what I am typing...

A lot of ppl today argue that Kareem is GOAT over MJ. A good argument too.

He definitely has a strong case, Peak, longevity, accolades, and the most unstoppable move in league history. His surly demeanor and stances on civil rights kinda turned him off to a lot of people though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom