The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating seriously. He's so lethargic
Klay the captain now seriously

Barnes is a overhyped role player. He didn't dominate at UNC but analyst still hyped him to be a good player.

If Steph isn't hitting 3s he should go to the hole.

It would be cool if he went to the hole, but he doesn't finish, he plays too small. AI for a small guard, he played like a big guard.

Free Dawkins need to put up those Kyrie highlights ASAP
I was eagerly awaiting your highlight posts
roll.gif

Steph should not be exempt from slander at all. If he let's this bum win another ring he's on my hate list. I'm letting them slide because of the bs suspension but next game it's time to close em out.

Steph should not be exempt from slander at all. If he let's this bum win another ring he's on my hate list. I'm letting them slide because of the bs suspension but next game it's time to close em out.

Steph has been lackluster this series. I mean you have a big on you and you can't take him off the dribble. All of those damn high tech drills you do, and you can't shake the bugs, foh. And Kyrie comes down in attack mode, Steph comes down like he's buffering like a YouTube video. I expect a better showing next game.

The NBA fan as a collective will be so much better when LeBron retires. He's the cause of a lot of idiocy and terrible analysis.

There will never be a player this hated ever again, both the media and the players themselves have learned their lesson one would hope.

He's also the top athlete on the most liked athlete as well.

So he's not as hated as most nters think

Stephen makes some DUMB *** passes at times man. Horribly bad. Bruh be looking like jamarcus Russell out there man smfh.

I've been saying it since the beginning of last playoffs, he'd wayyyy too good of a finisher at the rim to rely on the 3 so much. Yea it drops most of the time but he completely abandoned the midranger and paint game. I lowkey liked his game better when he played more like nash. This is why I can't agree with that 3>2 Daryl Morey philosophy of hoops. The midranger is very necessary

Kyrie is Allen Iverson 2.0
Dude made every possible shot you could make in a basketball game except for a dunk.
And he passed up the dunk on the break away he had off that steal in the first half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom