The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We all know why. 41-16-7-3-3.
numbers dont even tell the whole story. like the fact that lebron disappeared in the 4th like usual and was bailed out for most of the game. he got away with absolute MURDER. and there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.

Jesus man, you're like a scorned woman. :lol:

Bron leaving MIA really cut you deep didn't it?

With Bogut being out does the series go 7 now? :nerd:

its gonna go 7 regardless. bogut bum *** is a walking foul machine

lebron and kyrie went nuts and nobody else on the cavs did nothing. kerr lost this game playing speights, mcadoo, and varajaue

he thought he was cute. it was tied at halftime wasnt it? you can close this series out and you still managing minutes. fool play your damn starters the whole way with minimal substitutions

you let kyrie catch fire in game 3 and now lebron in game 5. whos next kevin love?

the longer this series goes the better the cavs chances are

now you really gotta play bums like speights, mcadoo, and andy v cuz bogut gone

if lebron comes back and wins the title...... i dont ever want to hear people slander him again and i dont ever want people to stop slandering the warriors for the biggest choke job in history

no team has ever come back down 3-1 in the finals

but records were meant to be broken so...

Kyrie been ballin out this whole finals except game 1 when he looked a lil sloppy. LeBron's stats don't impress for obvious reasons. Love has to go :lol: Barnes aint gettin that max deal. Klay showed out. Steph hit some shots but the wide open dips gotta drop and you can't let your man drop 41.Bogut's knee injury made my knee hurt.

I'd be more inclined to say that they should put Iggy on Kyrie and let Draymond work Bron.

Bron gon text Adam Silver like, "Hey, I didn't want to say anything but, I saw Draymond at the game last night. he was in Section 104 Row R Seat 23."

Last edited:
watch draymond get suspended for game 7 for something he does in game 6. hes becoming ron artest man... got the brain of demarcus cousins

Kyrie been ballin out this whole finals except game 1 when he looked a lil sloppy. LeBron's stats don't impress for obvious reasons. Love has to go :lol: Barnes aint gettin that max deal. Klay showed out. Steph hit some shots but the wide open dips gotta drop and you can't let your man drop 41.Bogut's knee injury made my knee hurt.

I'd be more inclined to say that they should put Iggy on Kyrie and let Draymond work Bron.

Bron gon text Adam Silver like, "Hey, I didn't want to say anything but, I saw Draymond at the game last night. he was in Section 104 Row R Seat 23."

:lol:

The Cavs should pay Kevin Love to go away, he makes the Cavs worse when he's on the court. Dude really fell off, it's amazing how washed he looks this series. Dude plays with no effort.

Haha, he broke an unwritten rule no doubt but you don't call him out before the game if your GSW.

Curry getting exhausted has to do with his injuries as much as Kyrie obusing him. Seems like a harder guard for Curry as opposed to Westbrook.

Which is a scary thought.

BTW, did Kevin love score a basket at all?

Last edited:
Kevin Love sucks b :lol: I wouldnt trade Jose Calderon for him

Lol That's brutal. I'm sure they can get something for him. Maybe trade to Boston for a good defender? Although Boston would have to be pretty desperate to make that move..
Obviously I was being facetious, but yeah, his value has taken a major hit. I'm sure they can get something, but how much, Idk. I'd call up OKC and think about a Love/Ibaka swap.

As much as I hate LeScum, he played one of the best games I have seen him played in the playoffs and finals. It was that much easier for him to drive and he was also playing some D.

However, when the game was within reach, he was still making dumb *** decisions like launching 3 early in the shot clock and settling for jumpers.

Kyrie, pretty much put the game away and had ice blood running thru his vains.

Still **** Bron Bron ....

Bron just feed on uncle drew. If it wasn't for uncle drew, Lebron is gonna be a sucka out there. None of those 41 by Bron is clutch. Clutch was kyrie. Bron just happen to ride uncle drew. They still gonna lose doe

Money23green gonna set things straight on the inside. Destroy them in Cleveland

**** like this is why I root extra hard for LBJ. Listen to yourself

Seriously, was Love good in Minnesota or was it all an illusion? Their games aren't on TV so maybe he fooled us? Was he balling out on a sorry team type thing?

Seriously, was Love good in Minnesota or was it all an illusion? Their games aren't on TV so maybe he fooled us? Was he balling out on a sorry team type thing?

He was good enough to not let curry get a rebound over him, that's just effort. Lue needs to sit him

Love just seems to have ZERO impact on any facet of the game. Some guys suck on offense, but can play d. Some guys rebound. Some guys are instant offense. Some guys provide you with hustle plays that don't show up in the stats. Love does absolutely none of these things. :lol:

At most, I can say he'll hit some corner 3's, but even that hasn't been the case in the Finals.

Sad thing about Love last night is he had 2 points and 3 boards and was still +18. Second highest on the team and he played 32 minutes. Not saying he had a good game because he looked trash. But how does that happen.

Sad thing about Love last night is he had 2 points and 3 boards and was still +18. Second highest on the team and he played 32 minutes. Not saying he had a good game because he looked trash. But how does that happen.
He just happened to be on the court while Kyrie and LeBron where on the court doing there thing. He benefited statistically from their play I would say he contributed to instead of benefited but he only had 1 assist 
laugh.gif
. This is one of those instances +/- doesn't tell the full story watching at and even someone just checking the box score (that bad) after can tell he had no effect on the game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom