The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="649456"] [/thread]
what didnt you like? imo everybody sounded chilla and relaxed as usual. I dont think this loss affects them mentally simply because dray didn't play. they know whats up. dray and iggy together wouldn't have allowed bron to drop 40+. So if they kept him around 25-30, compltely different game. it's bron first 40 point game all year. i wouldn't look too much into it as an observer.
It was the first time I sensed some frustration and it kind of bled over into him shading the competition.

It was just the way it came off but what  he said was "we're still up 3-2, I like our chances. I'd definitely rather be us than them. I know we're going back to Cleveland but but but but...."

probably some carry over frustration from dray being suspended. Probably gotta hit up expedia to change those vacation plane tickets he had set for thursday after the parade. Dudes are probably all pissed that they have to play some more, plan some more, coach some more, etc. Kerr back probably sore. Luke checked out lol. more days of press conferences. Would you really be hype to have to fly back to ohio? I'm sure he's pissed they didn't get it done tonight.

SIDENOTE:

Mareese Speights is hella garbage... And why is dude a vegetarian grilled cheese sandwich away from being obese when he plays in the most competitive basketball league in the world... Like bruh, you get paid millions to do this, you can't stand to lose like 8 1/2 pounds?

Ck4xIoEUkAA3GKW.jpg

Last edited:
Uncle drew carried the land. It's his team now that Lebron learned to hush and let the staff point directions.

Lebrick could've dropped 50 60 and still lost as the usual if it wasn't for uncle drew

You're totally right. Lebron dropping 60 points will never win a game unless one of his teammates steps up and scores too.

I'm not saying Kyrie didn't own that game but come on now that's just pure hate flowing out.

You're totally right. Lebron dropping 60 points will never win a game unless one of his teammates steps up and scores too.

I'm not saying Kyrie didn't own that game but come on now that's just pure hate flowing out.
I don't hate Lebron but i have to put it out there that his 41 doesn't mean a thing. It was uncle drew making a difference in every Warriors run. Lebum just happened to be "oh it's my time to shine no draymond and we're up and my shots that are normally bricks are actually falling. Might as well act like I'm the man here"

After all the snitchin of course he had an opportunity so has to at least do something

Overall the W belongs to uncle drew

take away his 41, warriors blow the cavs out. you're just running your lips b. Bron had a great game. Quiet in the 4th, but thats not his fault, he only 75cents in change back.

His game had an asterisk though. But it was great all the same.

Last edited:

I don't hate Lebron but i have to put it out there that his 41 doesn't mean a thing. It was uncle drew making a difference in every Warriors run. Lebum just happened to be "oh it's my time to shine no draymond and we're up and my shots that are normally bricks are actually falling. Might as well act like I'm the man here"

After all the snitchin of course he had an opportunity so has to at least do something

Overall the W belongs to uncle drew

I completely agree that Kyrie had the better game but to say Lebron had some garbage game that didn't mean anything to the team is just silly. 41/16/7 with also 3 blocks and 3 steals in a convincing victory is not phoning it in and padding stats. He was all business tonight and Kyrie gave us a finals moment. Ain't nobody taking that away from him.

as a warriors fan, I can take the L and not make excuses. refs didnt have much of an affect on this game as steph disappeared when the team needed him to step up. terrible second half coupled with poor ball handling and missed 3 pointers. can't even say those 3s were ill-advised as HB, steph, and brandon rush got multiple open looks in the 4th quarter and missed them wide open. but steph man, that man caved in a way that was just utterly disappointing. meanwhile, Klay was playing solid defense on kyrie, but that man could not be stopped.

that being said, draymond will be back for blood and his MVP trophy on thursday. BEEELEEEEDAT

bogut being out only means more draymond, iggy, and festus. aint eeem worried warrior fam

SIDENOTE:

Mareese Speights is hella garbage... And why is dude a vegetarian grilled cheese sandwich away from being obese when he plays in the most competitive basketball league in the world... Like bruh, you get paid millions to do this, you can't stand to lose like 8 1/2 pounds?
lmao mo speights is fat as hell.

Man why y'all paying him any attention he's openly trolling 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom