The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBA really screwing around with this scheduling..

IF cavs pull out game 6 (on Thursday), these dudes potentially got game 7 on Sunday..

These dudes don't know Sundays are for GOT ey.. Got the bastardbowl coming

Saturday would have been perfect.. Shhhhhhhh I'm of the view the super bowl should be held on a Saturday
There won't be an NBA game on sunday don't worry 
We will see....
i need these tho

i know yall aint notice, but i'm a shoe head...every single big game kyrie has had, i mean close outs and when he would really kill..he had these on. Against the pistons, hawks and raptors. Watch out for them next game
   those are nice

That man Kyrie shot 70%?
damn 
sick.gif

I wanted steph to attack the basket more often especially since myrie was in foul trouble most of the second half. but instead, he insisted on forcing his 3s. he needs to take a page out of his own book for when he learned how to beat the spurs. they chased him off the line and he took it to the cup instead of passing out of double teams and traps

and this Thursday, i don't want see mo ******* nuggets out there. that dude is trash when his first shot doesn't fall; confidence falls completely by the wayside. he's the only cat who's 6'10 and yet rebounds like he's 5 foot nothing, just pure slow footed trash. i just can't understand how he can be surrounded by such strong basketball minds in kerr, draymond, and iggy and still manage to demonstrate low basketball iq. he obviously isn't the cause of the dubs loss today but damn, cuzz did nothing

Last edited:
The game was lowkey lost on wide open shots down the stretch. Offensively Bron-rie were brilliant, but defensively, pretty much the whole game, cavs weren't really impressive, but they served when gs failed to take advantage

I counted several WIDE OPEN LOOKS from Steph, Harrison and Klay. If any of them had fallen, might've been the difference. Outside of bron and kyrie nobody else did squat. couple from RJ, couple from JR, tristan was non existent tonight.

Missing wide open looks is the most frustrating thing in the world, especially in a loss. I know I get pissed when I do it at the rec, I can only imagine the anger seeping through the sniper twins veins.

Last edited:
The game was lowkey lost on wide open shots down the stretch. Offensively Bron-rie were brilliant, but defensively, pretty much the whole game, cavs weren't really impressive, but they served when gs failed to take advantage

I counted several WIDE OPEN LOOKS from Steph, Harrison and Klay. If any of them had fallen, might've been the difference. Outside of bron and kyrie nobody else did squat. couple from RJ, couple from JR, tristan was non existent tonight.

Missing wide open looks is the most frustrating thing in the world, especially in a loss. I know I get pissed when I do it at the rec, I can only imagine the anger seeping through the sniper twins veins.
They missed at least 10 wide open 3s in the 4th qtr

Made me even more mad when Breen was like "the tenacious D from the Cavs really helped seal the win"
Like hell no foo, the Dubs had a lid on the basket, Cavs didn't do much to prevent those wide open looks

They missed at least 10 wide open 3s in the 4th qtr

Made me even more mad when Breen was like "the tenacious D from the Cavs really helped seal the win"
Like hell no foo, the Dubs had a lid on the basket, Cavs didn't do much to prevent those wide open looks
They got lucky with missing some of those open shots. But those were mainly when Love was on the floor. With Jefferson on the court instead of Love, you can clearly see that more of Warriors' shots get contested and prevented. With Bogut out, there's no way that Love should get more minutes than Jefferson in the last two games. Lue can't be that stupid. He can't be.

On the other hand, Klay seemed like he couldn't miss anything he threw up in the first half. And if he didn't hit all those shots, the Cavs might've had a 15 lead at the half. And then it would've been more like a game 3 win for the Cavs.

Last edited:
NBA rigged talk gonna run rampant after this upset L

SMH gotta give it to Kyrie tho

The boy was locked in

Wonder how it was in here last night

Stopped posting just before gametime

Labroad finally woke up and gave an effort

Bron's side chicks in here have something to talk about for the next few days I suppose

Love shouldn't see the court Game 6. Green back will make a clear difference for GS. Not sure if Kyrie/LeBron will put in work like that again.

I said GS in 6 from the jump :nerd: .

NBA rigged talk gonna run rampant after this upset L

SMH gotta give it to Kyrie tho

The boy was locked in

Wonder how it was in here last night

Stopped posting just before gametime

Labroad finally woke up and gave an effort

Bron's side chicks in here have something to talk about for the next few days I suppose

It's funny, b/c the thing is, it actually looked nothing like a rigged game. LBJ & Kyrie just simply went off & GS looked like there was something missing w/ ball smasher out.

It's funny, b/c the thing is, it actually looked nothing like a rigged game. LBJ & Kyrie just simply went off & GS looked like there was something missing w/ ball smasher out.

No, the game itself didnt look rigged

I thought it was a great game, specially by Kyrie

Im just assuming bcuz of the whole suspension thing and CLE getting a W out of it etc that the theorists would have a mouthful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom