The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way he does this again for 2 straight games.
like i said last night, the common sense gameplan is to focus on locking up kyrie. i said this when the series STARTED. they let kyrie mentally get back into it now, makes their jobs on defense that much harder. lebron gonna do what lebron does, but u dont have to let everyone else flourish.

I just home Dray gets another flagrant and the cavs win I just want the whole team cussing Draymond out on the flight home

I doubt Ska even minds this becoming the Bron hate thread 2.0
laugh.gif
i think ska gave up on this thread already tbh . theres no hope 

i thought g5 was the epitome of the nba being a make or miss league.

crazy shots kyrie will hitting and bronbron finally hitting from the outside after struggling there all year while curry and HB were missing wide open or quality shots

Last edited:
I just home Dray gets another flagrant and the cavs win I just want the whole team cussing Draymond out on the flight home
if dray gets another flagrant... it better be a historical one. like straight up brawling with lebron. not some ticky tack bs. i want to see dray legit hit lebron with the jab jab cross combo while lebron goes reeling yelling "but im a family mannnnn"

Always had a shot.
lets not get carried away now
laugh.gif
dray out and now bogut out changed the rules of engagement
Let's not forget that the leagues 1st unanimous MVP is getting dumped on by an ASG MVP.
oh? is that what these games have shown u? ive seen the unanimous regular season mvp struggling in the finals. thats all ive seen. uve seen krie doing this to curry? interesting.

harrison barnes is frustrating to watch too now that i think about it. the wide open shots dude was missing... man smh. if u know the 3 aint falling, stop shooting it. take a step in, or pump fake on the closeout and get the easy blow by. dude would shoot and was waiting to see what would happen. like, there was 0 confidence there. dude is soooooo inconsistent he really needs to work on that this summer

I mean I have seen the disrespect towards Lebron by his fellow NBA players. Kobe, MJ when they were playing, a lot of guys dislike them because they're just too good. The dislike about lebum is too personal, and it's not because he's good. How come u lebum fans doesn't see this? They called him a snitch on live TV. People have called him a b*** in his face. Man for someone 6'8" 250 and be called a b*** by a lot. That alone pretty much says everything about his personality. Can u imagine this guy winning game 7? That be the worst thing to ever happen in America.

That's worse than Trump winning
Man Lebron has to have stolen your lunch money at one point in life. I've never seen someone try to convince the world of a man's shortcomings more than you.

You bout to put some money down?

I put 100$ on em last Friday. Close to putting more down Thursday, but undecided ATM

I'm with you. They end it Thursday

Yeah I need to make money back from last night :smh: :lol:

Although I definitely agree here, Cavs did boat race them Game 3 in Cleveland. So it's not out of the norm for them to get Game 6 in Cleveland and Kyrie going off has given him all the confidence in the world. He looks like he wants it more than anyone on the court, both sides. So let's see if he can stay in video game mode for two more games.

The Cavs steamrolled the Warriors Game 3 because GS came in there feeling themselves after being up 2-0. Completely different story coming into Game 6 off of a loss, they know they need to close it out Thursday night.

curry is def struggling but you guys cant tell me that you dont see all his movements at 60%. my man can barely dribble when TT is guarding him.

harrison barnes is frustrating to watch too now that i think about it. the wide open shots dude was missing... man smh. if u know the 3 aint falling, stop shooting it. take a step in, or pump fake on the closeout and get the easy blow by. dude would shoot and was waiting to see what would happen. like, there was 0 confidence there. dude is soooooo inconsistent he really needs to work on that this summer

The open shots he did have, it was when there were lapses on defense, but the paint was clogged. He had no choice but to take the open 3.

Warriors lost their mojo immediately when Barnes threw that pass Klay couldn't handle in the corner for the open 3. Once that turnover happened, Clev and Kyrie went on that unbelievable run.

curry is def struggling but you guys cant tell me that you dont see all his movements at 60%. my man can barely dribble when TT is guarding him.

I've noticed this as well. Curry is bothered by something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom