The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bron said in that post game interview that he rode Kyrie to the end.

Least he know and some on here who the real killer is in the land.

Bron would have def led them to a mental collapse if it hadn't been for Kyrie.

There was a stretch he did the patent drive to the lane to kick out to shump and Delly

Shouldn't the Land have been swept this mediocre GSW squad with the GM Bron led super team?

He just dropped 38 in Game 4 tho with people proclaiming he's back to his MVP self.

That "he's injured" BS went out the window a long time ago :lol:

WHO said that?

That's ones of the problems people have here and why it's so hard to have rational discussion.

"We'll some idiot on my Facebook feed had this to say about it"

Who cares if you some random person claiming Steph 100 after putting up 7 points at the line with with less than 45 sec on the clock. :lol:

Last edited:
As Warrior fan, i can't stand dudes making excuses for Steph. Stop it! Dude just didn't have a great game, or series, for that matter. Ain't even just about his shots. His damn passes have been damn near atrocious. Reminding me of the young rookie-second year Steph Curry. Couldn't stand those lazy passes he used to throw and is now going back to

What am I missing here?... According to this chart, draymond is taking a ton of contested threes and contested twos. Why is taking contested shots good?

Those are the shots he's contesting not shooting

Look how much of an outlier he is on that graphic. Pretty incredible

Last edited:
this guy has had it!

As Warrior fan, i can't stand dudes making excuses for Steph. Stop it! Dude just didn't have a great game, or series, for that matter. Ain't even just about his shots. His damn passes have been damn near atrocious. Reminding me of the young rookie-second year Steph Curry. Couldn't stand those lazy passes he used to throw and is now going back to
Nope, this man has

gs dont even need to change anything up. play the same way. it was pretty simple to see last night, gs missed uncontested shots. most of the cavs shots were contested. kyrie and lebron just hit everything. hand in they face , good defense . it was they night . . it didnt matter.when you hot you hot. 

game was a total anomaly those performances arent sustainable.

. basketball is a pretty simple game. gs missed shots , cavs made them. cavs won. 

Last edited:
harrison barnes is frustrating to watch too now that i think about it. the wide open shots dude was missing... man smh. if u know the 3 aint falling, stop shooting it. take a step in, or pump fake on the closeout and get the easy blow by. dude would shoot and was waiting to see what would happen. like, there was 0 confidence there. dude is soooooo inconsistent he really needs to work on that this summer

I agree with this , but there was a play in the corner where he had a baseline 3 pump faked and tried to drive on jr and it just looked really bad

sad part is, this is his best series this playoffs smh :smh:

dis dude myrie outchea folding dudes like his laundry :nthat:

dray byke :nerd: crazy how if the gsw win, he would have 89 wins in a season :x

Nope, this man has

:lol: Seriously. It's becoming annoying whenever Steph has one bad game like dude's not allowed to just have one bad game. EVERYONE has a bad game. Doesn't mean they are playing injured, etc. Just wasn't their night.

lol i never made the excuses for his poor play tho.

"curry is def struggling but you guys cant tell me that you dont see all his movements at 60%. my man can barely dribble when TT is guarding him."

laugh.gif
Seriously. It's becoming annoying whenever Steph has one bad game like dude's not allowed to just have one bad game. EVERYONE has a bad game. Doesn't mean they are playing injured, etc. Just wasn't their night.
lebron has had 3 bad games this series by his standards. one good one and a great one last night. if cavs were to come back and win this series kyrie would probably deserve mvp up to this point. 

curry by his standards was really bad last night but he still had 25-6-4 or something like that. 

Last edited:
Which is just to say what we all know... Without his 3's, he is a mediocre player.
This is categorically false.

harrison barnes is frustrating to watch too now that i think about it. the wide open shots dude was missing... man smh. if u know the 3 aint falling, stop shooting it. take a step in, or pump fake on the closeout and get the easy blow by.
Literally none of these suggestions are good.

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should stop shooting it and make it easier on the opposing defense by removing himself as a threat?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should take a step in for a presumably better contested long 2?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should sit there & wait for a defender to close out? And THEN pump fake, get the defender to bite, then waltz to the hoop for an "easy blow by". While the rest of the Cavs are apparently on the other side of the court or something, I'm not sure.

This might blow your mind, but...If Harrison Barnes is wide open, at the 3 point line, and has the ball...

...he should take that shot. It's not complicated.

Nope, this man has

:lol: Seriously. It's becoming annoying whenever Steph has one bad game like dude's not allowed to just have one bad game. EVERYONE has a bad game. Doesn't mean they are playing injured, etc. Just wasn't their night.

Last years finals against the cavs, the MVP choices were bron or iggy. This year, it's probably draymond (at least before he got suspended). Everybody has bad games, but steph had played substandard for two straight finals.

lebron has had 3 bad games this series by his standards. one good one and a great one last night. 

curry by his standards was really bad last night but he still had 25-6-4 or something like that. 

like i said earlier, i think his performances have shown that curry will age gracefully in the league when his swiftness won't be at an elite level.

I don't know what thread you've been reading my dude but it's not this one :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom