The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bron said in that post game interview that he rode Kyrie to the end.

Least he know and some on here who the real killer is in the land.

Bron would have def led them to a mental collapse if it hadn't been for Kyrie.

There was a stretch he did the patent drive to the lane to kick out to shump and Delly

Shouldn't the Land have been swept this mediocre GSW squad with the GM Bron led super team?

You must have missed during the post game interview with Doris Burke where Kyrie mentioned Lebron TWICE for being a major reason for them getting the win. Why is it so hard for haters and stans to give equal credit to both? Cavs don't win that game without Lebron or Kyrie - nobody carried anybody, as far as I'm concerned.

I swear the hot takes by both ends of the spectrum are unprecedented the last few days :lol:

Nope, this man has

:lol: Seriously. It's becoming annoying whenever Steph has one bad game like dude's not allowed to just have one bad game. EVERYONE has a bad game. Doesn't mean they are playing injured, etc. Just wasn't their night.

Steph hasn't had one bad game though. He's been playing bad by his standards for damn near six weeks now.

You said you're a Warriors fan, I'm gonna assume you watched most of the 82 regular season games.

Steph has looked like the same player he was October through February to you? Really?

I cut it off at Feb because like I said earlier, Steph problems aren't all health related. He wasn't look great by his basketball God standards to close out the regular season either.

I'd be curious to look at the actual monthly splits and see if the stats back this but but to the eye he's been playing below his level for months on end now.

Last edited:
when a team acquired two max players through trade and FA, the team should be looked at as a super team IMO.
honestly cavs will probably be better next year when they trade love. trade love for a good 3 and d guy and this team gets way better. two stars is all thats needed for chips. 3 is more harmful then good when they all need to score or need the ball in they hands to be efficient. 

As Warrior fan, i can't stand dudes making excuses for Steph. Stop it! Dude just didn't have a great game, or series, for that matter. Ain't even just about his shots. His damn passes have been damn near atrocious. Reminding me of the young rookie-second year Steph Curry. Couldn't stand those lazy passes he used to throw and is now going back to

that's a result of the golden state coaches letting him do whatever he wants. they let curry take any shot he wants and throw any pass he wants. he is never held accountable half the time because half the time it works. but that only happens when facing weak teams. curry has struggled throughout the playoffs. everyone has a chance to game plan against him. i feel like he does not understand that teams are game planning specifically against him and he can not be lazy and careless. he's walking into traps. you see him in the bench in deep thought wondering why isn't anything he's doing working. dude needs to sit down, watch tape, and realize he can't play the way he did in the regular season. i hope he realizes this for next year.

I want Lebron taking 30shots a game. About half being in the paint. Im tired of seeing him settle for jump shots.

honestly cavs will probably be better next year when they trade love. trade love for a good 3 and d guy and this team gets way better. two stars is all thats needed for chips. 3 is more harmful then good when they all need to score or need the ball in they hands to be efficient. 
They better get more than a 3 and D guy out of love though.  If they trade Love for a Danny Green type dude then they are dumb as hell

At least the Warriors still have a useful steph compared to Cleveland losing kyrie the first game in last year
Don't compare Kyrie to Steph.

Steph will never be as athletic or dynamic as Kyrie is.  The beta veins inside of his body prevent him from shooting over 45% in a playoff game

Who had the better game, Bron  or Kyrie? That's been the debate all morning here at work, the answer is easy. Bron.

Who had the better game, Bron  or Kyrie? That's been the debate all morning here at work, the answer is easy. Bron.
I disagree.  Kyrie had an effective FG% of 80% which is just god damn ridiculous.  I don't find that impressive that Lebron had 16 rebounds considering the Warriors were forced to go with Barnes at center for a portion of the game.

no . they play the same type game with draymond back and they win on thursday. just like gs last series vs okc. okc wasnt in trouble till they loss game 6. 

Last edited:
Kyrie hit some of the most ridiculous shots I have ever seen a player make in a finals game.  The guy was playing from NBA jam hotspots all game long.  That's nothing against Lebron either.  Kyrie's offense performance was one of the best I have ever seen.  A very large portion of the shots that went in were highly contested.

I disagree.  Kyrie had an effective FG% of 80% which is just god damn ridiculous.  I don't find that impressive that Lebron had 16 rebounds considering the Warriors were forced to go with Barnes at center for a portion of the game.

It seem that bron does a lot of great things that people always downplay.

Which is just to say what we all know... Without his 3's, he is a mediocre player.

This is categorically false.

harrison barnes is frustrating to watch too now that i think about it. the wide open shots dude was missing... man smh. if u know the 3 aint falling, stop shooting it. take a step in, or pump fake on the closeout and get the easy blow by.

Literally none of these suggestions are good.

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should stop shooting it and make it easier on the opposing defense by removing himself as a threat?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should take a step in for a presumably better contested long 2?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should sit there & wait for a defender to close out? And THEN pump fake, get the defender to bite, then waltz to the hoop for an "easy blow by". While the rest of the Cavs are apparently on the other side of the court or something, I'm not sure.

This might blow your mind, but...If Harrison Barnes is wide open, at the 3 point line, and has the ball...

...he should take that shot. It's not complicated.

I got 5 reps saying he tells you that you've never played basketball before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom