The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the curry coddling as usual 

"curry isnt allowed to have a bad game?"

"he might be injured"

**** outta here.. if bron throws up a bad game ****** is ready to bring their pitchforks

warriors fans are easily the WOAT NBA fan right in front of Lakers fans

At least barnes is not afraid to take that open 3, roberson was open all game in game 6 and 7 and was scared to shoot the basketball.. bum *** ***** 

"he might be injured"

**** outta here.. if bron throws up a bad game ****** is ready to bring their pitchforks

Resume your position sitting on Lebron's lap bro, people are basically being critical of Steph going back to the regular season, as they should be.

Last edited:
It's sad how blind Bron haters are. I'm a Steph hater, but I give him props when he cooks in a game. Born literally out here throwing down massive oops and doing run down blocks and cats out here saying Lebron didn't have a great game. Bron dominated on both ends at 31 after 13 years in the game and several deep playoff runs. The Cavs can def compete for a ring again next year if they trade Love and improve their bench. Lebron and Kyrie gonna be a problem for a few years.

Last edited:

"he might be injured"

Resume your position sitting on Lebron's lap bro, people are basically being critical of Steph going back to the regular season, as they should be.
I hope curry shoots 0/30 next game and oracle arena explodes from disappointment

It's sad how blind Bron haters are. I'm a Steph hater, but I give him props when he cooks in a game. Born literally out here throwing down massive oops and doing run down blocks and cats out here saying Lebron didn't have a great game. Bron dominated on both ends at 31 after 13 years in the game and several deep playoff runs. The Cavs can def compete for a ring again next year if they trade Love and improve their bench. Lebron and Kyrie gonna be a problem for a few years.
Who is saying the guy didn't have a great game other than the one airhead who starts every post with lesnitch?

everyone agreed  lebron and kyrie had one of the greatest performances by a duo all time. what are you talking about ? i dont like when dudes make up ish that no one is saying . 

Last edited:

"he might be injured"

I hope curry shoots 0/30 next game and oracle arena explodes from disappointment

I know you do.

lebron had a great game. even the haters know this. its just the way it is with bron.

the degree of difficulty on some of those kyrie shots last night...
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom