The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Haberstroh [emoji]10004[/emoji] @tomhaberstroh

Kyrie had an effective FG% of 80.4%. Per @BenAlamarESPN, his shot quality was so tough that an avg player would shoot 45.5% on same shots.
11:07 AM - 14 Jun 2016

Elite heat check basketball, AI somewhere 4 drinks in at an Applebee's smiling.

i'm glad you're back, funny ****. this was hilarious. Especially because I know for a fact AI loves Applebees and TGIFridays lmaoooooooooo

with bogut's injury, kerr can finally start the same line-up that beat cavs g6 in the Land last year :pimp:

history will repeat itself :pimp:

yeah, to be fair to bogs, i dug his effort, and rebounding and defense around the rim...but the warriors are better when he is on the bench. dray is about to be a nuclear bomb for the cavs on thursday. son may cop that triple dub. And he'll be fully rested. I expect him to come out like the tazmanian devil. I hink he'll play smarter also. I know Izzo hit him up.

Warriors about to celebrate of the Cavs home floor again
smokin.gif

Nothing like putting the dagger in believeland then twisting it.

Little pressure on the Dubs. Game 7 will be in their favor cause of home court but it would give the Cavs a TON of confidence if they tied the series up.

who on the cavs really has all of this confidence you speak of?

kyrie is a ballistic missile but who else? bron already know his was fool's gold because of the main guy being outro. Bron will be back to reggie when donkey byke.

who else ate and gained any semblance of juice?

kyrie is a ballistic missile but who else? bron already know his was fool's gold because of the main guy being outro. Bron will be back to reggie when donkey byke.

TT?

Ain't gotta worry about hack-a-thompson in the next game

TT?

Was TT even on the court last night?

Don't have to worry why? If it slows the pace, I'm sure they'll pull it out.

Curry is hurt for sure but at least he can still play and contribute at a high leve

It could be worse. Like if he had to miss the series

Yea but it's not an excuse either, he's been hurt and had great games still, everybody playing through stuff at this point.

TT?

huh?  Dude was 4-10 from the free throw line in game 5

TT?

Was TT even on the court last night?

Don't have to worry why? If it slows the pace, I'm sure they'll pull it out.

Draymond back so they won't have to resort to that.

TT did what he was supposed to do. 15 rebounds

Last edited:

All im saying is I rather have the Dubs close out game 6 than go to 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom