The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao yall are crazy!! Kyrie better than curry? LMAO. Isiah thomas better than curry LMMFAOO!!! He had 1 bad game The rest were good games. I understand that you want him to drop 50 points a game but thats not realistic. Yesterday he he did shoot 38% which is low for him but still got 25 points, 7 rebs, 4assts and 3 blocks how is that trash?

no he just sucks

Steph Curry is B-grade Kyrie Irving honestly

Steph Curry is B-grade Kyrie Irving honestly
Like I said in the other thread

Isiah Thomas>kyrie>steph

lol yall being too generous to even mention curry in the same sentence as those two. replace curry with those two, and warriors would easily duplicate or better their season.

Watching GS over a couple series, actually only 2 lol, but every game they've lost they've been cold from behind the arc and it seems like they lose confidence in their 2pt offense...last night they kept throwing haymakers to stay in the game in the 1st half and went cold in the 2nd beyond the arc. Once they started trailing they went 'whatever' again and looks like they gave up.

if warriors dont finish the cavs in game6 then the cavs will win the series in 7 with kyrie being the fmvp

so the warriors should definitely treat game6 like its a game7

I firmly believe if Dray played yesterday it would have been a completely differetn story. Curry had his 25, Klay has 35+ and with Dray's defense it would have been a W. Cry baby Lebron had to have it though smh.

Last edited:
I'm cereal about Kyrie > Curry
Postseason at least.
Easily postseason.
Curry like the 5th best PG this offseason

ill accept saying for the post season, but Curry hasnt been bad. He had 1 game where he shot like 27% lol. The rest of the games hes been solid. MVP like, no, but that was for the regular season where son put up crazy numbers.

Yall have to understand how injuries work in order to progress in the conversation. Especially ligament injuries. Saying 'I'm Here, I'm byke' doesnt mean he's 100%. It means he feels good on that given day and it lent itself well to his rhythm. Because he of the fact that he was never 100%, I'm sure some days he is toying with 85-90% and others maybe in the 70s. Its not an excuse, it's human physiology. I'm sure there are good and bad days. Maybe the knee experiences more stiffness than other. Maybe there is soreness elsewhere with the rest of the body compensating. He's been icing the shoulder more recently. He's never really been one to embrace excuses, so I'd venture to guess its genuine.

The funny thing about his decision making, while a lot of the decisions have been poor, when your body isn't 100% that can happen. It's an interesting concept, one would think 'hey, if your body isn't working, your mind should at least be able to pick up the slack', like they're independent of each other. But it's actually all one chain. When the body is hurt or injured, chemicals are released, chemicals that can heap with pain and and healing. Those can also affect the neurological system, the bits that control aiming, depth, distance, etc.

I say all of that, not to make excuses, he is playing pretty crappy. But no, I say that just to offer some insight as to why he's been so hot and cold game-to-game. The key to note is that he was NEVER healed, only that he was to a point that with precaution, he wouldn't further damage himself, and the soreness/pain has been manageable.

if the cavs win this year then im done with the nba

just like how i stopped watching wwe when i found out it was scripted

Yall have to understand how injuries work in order to progress in the conversation. Especially ligament injuries. Saying 'I'm Here, I'm byke' doesnt mean he's 100%. It means he feels good on that given day and it lent itself well to his rhythm. Because he of the fact that he was never 100%, I'm sure some days he is toying with 85-90% and others maybe in the 70s. Its not an excuse, it's human physiology. I'm sure there are good and bad days. Maybe the knee experiences more stiffness than other. Maybe there is soreness elsewhere with the rest of the body compensating. He's been icing the shoulder more recently. He's never really been one to embrace excuses, so I'd venture to guess its genuine.

The funny thing about his decision making, while a lot of the decisions have been poor, when your body isn't 100% that can happen. It's an interesting concept, one would think 'hey, if your body isn't working, your mind should at least be able to pick up the slack', like they're independent of each other. But it's actually all one chain. When the body is hurt or injured, chemicals are released, chemicals that can heap with pain and and healing. Those can also affect the neurological system, the bits that control aiming, depth, distance, etc.

I say all of that, not to make excuses, he is playing pretty crappy. But no, I say that just to offer some insight as to why he's been so hot and cold game-to-game. The key to note is that he was NEVER healed, only that he was to a point that with precaution, he wouldn't further damage himself, and the soreness/pain has been manageable.

lol at u making excuses for the NBA's first unanimous MVP

who on the cavs really has all of this confidence you speak of?

kyrie is a ballistic missile but who else? bron already know his was fool's gold because of the main guy being outro. Bron will be back to reggie when donkey byke.

who else ate and gained any semblance of juice?

TT?

Ain't gotta worry about hack-a-thompson in the next game

Was TT even on the court last night?

Don't have to worry why? If it slows the pace, I'm sure they'll pull it out.

He had 15 rebounds and was saving a lot of possessions

Wow, have some dignity man

Last edited:

haha nah no excuses, i watched my favorite player Bean eat injuries for breakfast and drop 40 that same night. So no excuses, just some understanding as to what we're seeing. All hearts aren't created equally.

SO CLOSE
2nhkhsi.jpg

qzj7ur.jpg
2qwztqh.jpg
2ptqdg3.jpg

Bennyhinn
 @ShotsRangOut
  @youngwolf
   LeBrawn Jaymes, Lebbys in 4, Cavs in 4 

@LiCeNseD To BaLL
 Cavs in 5

@sea manup
 Cavs in 5

@Mr S J King
 Cavs in 5

@pip777
 Cavs in 5

@619destroyer
 Cavs in 5

@WhatsLosinLike
 Cavs in 6

@SneakerPro
 Cavs in 6

@Heshua
 Cavs in 6  

@Maximus Meridius
 Cavs in 6

@fo****zles
Cavs in 6

@phar0
 Cavs in 6

@Kanyeezy411
 Cavs in 6

@CashBanks
 Cavs in 6

@Sorkoram
 Cavs in 6

@The Collector
 Cavs in 6

@mosdef24
 Cavs in 6

@air4life
 Cavs in 6

@FlyerThanDelta
 Cavs in 6

@Lver of Jordan
 Lebby in 6

@onlyjays9P
 Cavs in 6

@lamekilla
 Cavs in 6

@lilyo06
 Cavs in 6

@Hustlerkid47
 Cavs in 6

@ChiTown Boss
 Cavs in 6

@JoeClear
 Cavs in 6

@Ballerific703
 Cavs in 6

@whywesteppin
 Cavs in 6

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/38471"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/189254" style="display:inline-block;">@pierrethemonkey
 Cavs in 6

@nflowshoe
 Cavs in 6

@3900stabler
 Bron Bron in 6

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37254"href" href="http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/54761" style="display:inline-block;">@rawdawg34
 Cavs in 6

20jo4n6.jpg
ifapno.jpg

@JumpmanPro97
 Dubs in 4

@rck3sactown
 Dubs in 4

@friscostylez
 Dubs in 4

@Picasso Swerve
 Dubs in 5

@Chester McFloppy
 Dubs in 5

@KingFoamNYC
 Dubs in 5

@Mamba MVP
 Dubs in 5

@deekaleci
 Dubs in 5

@PMatic
 Dubs in 5

@JJs07
 Dubs in 5

@ill steelo
 Dubs in 5

@OlDirtyReseller
 Dubs in 5

@shoeking2102
 Dubs in 5

@MaxElite
 Dubs in 5

@yAyToNyO
 Dubs in 5

@Al3xis
 Dubs in 5

@leemelone
 Dubs in 5

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/48864"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/52402" style="display:inline-block;">@LTizzil
 Dubs in 5

@Paulwest1985
 Dubs in 5

@MoNeyLiCiouS
 Dubs in 5

@dland24
 Dubs in 5

@sooperhooper
 Dubs in 5

@heirjordan15
 Dubs in 5

@Abematic
 Dubs in 5

@DeadsetAce
 Dubs in 5

@amel223
Dubs in 5

@JsindaA
Dubs in 5 

@Based Jesus
 Dubs in 5 so he can stop having to duck his own moms

@DJ KiSHi
 Dubs in 5

@yancancook90
 Dubs in 5

@superflyinchopstickninja
 Dubs in 5

WARRIORS PICKS

@jcmojica24
 Dubs in 6
@GotHolesInMySocks
 Dubs in 6
@moe200069
 Dubs in 6
@CP1708
 Dubs in 6
@Antidope
 Dubs in 6
@Hank Scorpio
 Dubs in 6
@awwsome
 Dubs in 6
@DaNiKeRhiNo
 Dubs in 6
@d3simet
 Dubs in 7
@heLiumcLinton
 Dubs in 6
@Randy Magnum
 Dubs in 6
@eddiengambino
 Dubs in 7
@heatseeker23
 Dubs in 6
@macbk
 Dubs in 6
@hymen man
 Dubs in 7
@Addict4Sneakers
 Dubs in 6
@SonOfTony
 Dubs in 6
@PHAMO
 Dubs in 6
@kidkain
 Dubs in 6
@yung16
 Dubs in 7
@itsaboutthattime
 Dubs in 6
@RichDale718
 Dubs in 6 
@erupt107th
 Dubs in 6
@PJDaBullsfan
 Dubs in 6
@toine2983
 Dubs in 6
@Art Vandelay
 Dubs in 6
@bballkid11
 Dubs in 6
@EarldaGoat
 Dubs in 6
@Zyzz
 Dubs in 6
@VidiViciUn
 Dubs in 6
@LazyJ10
 Dubs in 6
@8PM at MSG
 Dubs in 6
@GInfante
 Dubs in 7
@junglejim
 Dubs in 7
@toodope91
 Dubs in 7

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/51743"href" href="http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/90960" style="display:inline-block;">@nickmaz96
 Cavs in 7 
@wHipLAshTw03
 Cavs in 7
@AIR JSARG
 Cavs in 7
@JohnnyRedStorm
 Cavs in 7
@Rolaholic
 Cavs in 7
@spacedoodoo
 Cavs in 7

@651akathePaul
 Cavs in 7

BOLD STRATEGISTS 
25kka5i.jpg
@ELJEFE
 Dubs in 3
 @doublemesh96
 Dubs in 3
@Lightweight Champion
 Cavs in 9

r0barq.jpg

1z5qdrl.jpg

r0barq.jpg

No Ribs, No Rice, No Champagne ...

giphy.gif

@Freeze
 Dubs in 5
phew still in it
I would be happy to take the L though if the Dubs win 6 instead of 7

who on the cavs really has all of this confidence you speak of?

kyrie is a ballistic missile but who else? bron already know his was fool's gold because of the main guy being outro. Bron will be back to reggie when donkey byke.

who else ate and gained any semblance of juice?

TT?

Ain't gotta worry about hack-a-thompson in the next game

Was TT even on the court last night?

Don't have to worry why? If it slows the pace, I'm sure they'll pull it out.

He had 15 rebounds and was saving a lot of possessions

yea i saw that posted. I guess I was caught up in bron and ky putting up apocalypse numbers that I missed Tris locking the paint.

haha nah no excuses, i watched my favorite player Bean eat injuries for breakfast and drop 40 that same night. So no excuses, just some understanding as to what we're seeing. All hearts aren't created equally.

nah im was messing wit u on the first post but im agree 100%. you can't talk about playing thru sports injuries to a bunch of people on here that never played any sports!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom