The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, it amazes me how much Lebron gets a pass under the guise of he needs more help.  The guy is supposed to be a top 10 player of all time and has hand picked his last 6 finals teams.  Maybe Lebron's inability to make rational decisions about teammates that would fit his style of play is part of the reason why he loses so damn much.

No other play in NBA history had to lead their team in every statistical category to win games

I just want Space Jam 2 to flop
I just want to know what the plot is going to be with Lebron.  Do they play a best of 7 and when they are down in the series he snitches on their best player?  Or does he just switch teams half way through when he realizes he cant beat them?

Its not the truth. There are more realistic reasons the team you want to win hasn't closed out the series yet than it being rigged.
league is fixed bro. wwe status..its a business..draymond shouldve been suspended last series for that kick on adams... 

. its entertainment for us . nothing more nothing less. 

Last edited:
That will happen when you are constantly in the top 10 in the NBA in usage and tell all your post players to stand in a corner and shoot threes so you have room to bulldoze.

Blocks, steals and rebounds to?

Last edited:
And we're back to the rigged talk
roll.gif

You guys think the players are in on it too?

Blocks, steals and rebounds to?
See above.  Hard to get offensive rebounds in the corner.

Lebron also had approximately the same defensive rating as Kevin Love who everyone says is terrible at defense, but since Lebron gets a chase down block every once in awhile he is amazing at defense.

Also,  KLove lead the team in rebounds this year........

Last edited:
I dont know if its fixed or not but when you have analyst who have been covering the game for years say things like this is what the nba wants. They know what they are doing, it kind of looks sketch.
Obviously this is what the NBA wants.

I want pre baby Lauren London doesn't mean I can make it happen.

Don't think ya'll realize how much it would take to rig a sport like the NBA.
laugh.gif

Its not the truth. There are more realistic reasons the team you want to win hasn't closed out the series yet than it being rigged.
league is fixed bro. wwe status..its a business

It is entertainment but them players aint out there thinking about how to entertain us they out there trying to win a game. And as much as the word excuse gets thrown around on here I think thats a real excuse. Rigged talk only comes up when the Cav's win a game in the finals, aint no rigging putting those shots Kyrie and Bron where putting up in last night or Curry missing his thats just sports.

league is fixed bro. wwe status..its a business

that dude is like my 12 years old cousin whos refusing to believe that wwe is scripted lmao
Sure i'm like a 12 year old because I recognize there are more realistic sports reasons a team beat another team instead of jumping to it being fixed 
eyes.gif

Great rebuttal
I dont know if its fixed or not but when you have analyst who have been covering the game for years say things like this is what the nba wants. They know what they are doing, it kind of looks sketch.
When they say that they just mean a series going longer. Doesn't mean the NBA is out here actively fixing games it just means there is more money in a longer series everyone gets that but again doesn't mean they are out here actively fixing games.

Last edited:

Lebron also had approximate the same defensive rating as Kevin Love who everyone says is terrible at defense, but since Lebron gets a chase down block every once in awhile he is amazing at defense.

We talking bout the playoffs, where the stars come out

Last edited:
did yall ever play the space jam video game? joint was fun as hell. on snes. i think it was the first hoop game i ever got into. Then I was hooked from there.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>

Marvin the Martian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sylvester the Cat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All buckets.

Lebron also had approximate the same defensive rating as Kevin Love who everyone says is terrible at defense, but since Lebron gets a chase down block every once in awhile he is amazing at defense.

We talking bout the playoffs, where the stars snitches on other stars so they can come out

fixed.

did yall ever play the space jam video game? joint was fun as hell. on snes. i think it was the first hoop game i ever got into. Then I was hooked from there.

MJ>>>>>>>>>>

Marvin the Martian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sylvester the Cat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All buckets.
I played NBA Jam on the Sega Genesis
Good times :pimp:

im pretty sure that everybody agrees that bron had an amazing game last night but the way he achieved that wasn't and shouldn't be respected.

Last edited:
im pretty sure that everybody agrees that bron had an amazing game last night but the way he achieved that wasn't respected.
Absolutely.  If he does it next game I'll give him props, but it took him being a ***** to even extend the series.  

It is entertainment but as much as the word excuse gets thrown around on here I think thats a real excuse. Rigged talk only comes up when the Cav's win a game in the finals, aint no rigging putting those shots Kyrie and Bron where putting up in last night or Curry missing his thats just sports.

Sure i'm like a 12 year old because I recognize there are more realistic sports reasons a team beat another team instead of jumping to it being fixed :rolleyes

When they say that they just mean a series going longer. Doesn't mean the NBA is out here actively fixing games it just means there is more money in a longer series everyone gets that but again doesn't mean they are out here actively fixing games.

so what about that ref Tim Donaghy he was actually fixing games. He also went on record to say the NBA has fixed games and him and his fellow refs fixed games. as well as this

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/new...-warriors-cavaliers/vis6yjfxbj0o1ugm2kfpx5408

Oh man, for 6 games a year when Lebron leads the team in stats he is all of a sudden doing it by himself.  Get that man moar halp!

I'm glad that we agree when ish gets real lebron does it by himself, cause when he has help.. See last night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom