The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh, downtown cleveland isnt that bad. its smooth. the people are obnoxious though, idk why, not like they've won anything..ever.

and the flats are dope. some baddies over there.

if gsw doesnt finish off cavs in game 6 then they wont have a chance at game 7 either
laugh.gif

she is getting kind of annoying though. like..all the steam will go away if she just shuts up for a little bit. steph gotta deactivate those twitter fingers for a bit. she out here like gisele. and with her husband struggling, she's only drawing attention to it.

haha nah no excuses, i watched my favorite player Bean eat injuries for breakfast and drop 40 that same night. So no excuses, just some understanding as to what we're seeing. All hearts aren't created equally.

I really don't like Curry, but I'm with ya on this one. Tore my ACL years ago and I haven't really been the same since surgery. Then I had a back sprain from lifting last Thanksgiving that stretched out my spinal ligaments. I still haven't recovered from that :smh: . Sports injuries are no joke.

Did the shift happen already?

View media item 2068381

Can't stand this chick :rolleyes

The Curry hurt talk is back I see. How convenient. His ***** should stop tweeting and just do her job. Stay in the kitchen. That whole family feeling real special over the last few months. **** them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom