The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FinallyFamous   Are you gonna post the manifesto here or make it its own thread in S&T?

Also what type of doc are you storing this all in? Pages, Google Doc, Microsoft word...

EDIT: Also how long have you been collecting quotes?

Last edited:
haha nah no excuses, i watched my favorite player Bean eat injuries for breakfast and drop 40 that same night. So no excuses, just some understanding as to what we're seeing. All hearts aren't created equally.

I really don't like Curry, but I'm with ya on this one. Tore my ACL years ago and I haven't really been the same since surgery. Then I had a back sprain from lifting last Thanksgiving that stretched out my spinal ligaments. I still haven't recovered from that :smh: . Sports injuries are no joke.

Did the shift happen already?

View media item 2068381

Can't stand this chick :rolleyes

damn bro. You gotta go easy my guy.

Yo! Endorphins. Dont think I've seen the game broken down that far ever. Stephs endorphins are the reason for his bad decision making :rofl:

Some of us have put this woman on a pedestal. She feels invincible right now. Can't stand her elitist vibe
She's not even that fire if at all no idea what her appeal was. Other than that down to earth chick type there's nothing special about her

Last edited:
When your dialogue is only about basketball but they continue to take personal shots at you for a few laughs
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I may have been a little harsh, but I was legit proud of you when I read that original comment

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican, whats your take on these defensive lapses Cleveland keeps on making?

last year they were making the same mistakes despite being known for their defense. but this year its worse. its worse and its ugly.

last year i figured they just werent used to playing together, but with the team consisting of mostly veterans it looks to be more than that.

Cavs gotta take game 6.

If Cavs win game 6, they're going to win game 7.

GS needs to close the series out before going back to Oracle. All the pressure will be on GS to close out. Cleveland has nothing to lose. They were down 1-3 and made it to a game 7.

you right, not much pressure on Cleveland in a game 6. They've got nothing to lose and are playing with house money at this point. however, in a game 7, there's always pressure on both teams. but cleveland is counting on lebron and kyrie playing 3 consecutive games like the one yesterday, and I don't think that happens. Besides game 1, when they combined for 77 or so points, their output hasn't always been on par with each other.

thing is, law of averages will settle in, just like it did during the gsw/okc series. roberson/ikaka/waiters all came back down to earth after game 4, while klay went on straight KlayDaGawd-mode after a lackluster beginning to that series. i anticipate the same will happen thursday. i expect that kyrie and bron are gonna get their points, however, not at the same efficiency as yesterday. i might be trippin but kyrie aint shooting 70% again.

I find it hard to believe that Harrison will shoot anything near as bad as 2-14 in game 6. additionally, steph going 4-13 in the second half isn't necessarily an anomaly, but it is an outlier and I don't expect it to happen again in game 6. if steph has shown us anything in the portland/okc series, it's is that he's been streaky as hell and will play his best away from home.

nevertheless, last two games have been entertaining as hell. even with the dubs down by 12 in the 4th quarter, as a fan who's seen them do it, i never doubted their ability to get back in it. a couple of those open 3s fall and it's a completely different dynamic.

on to game 6. aint eem mad. Line Up of Death from the jump + Draymond fired up as hell = second year in a row Steph is crowned in his birth town

HORSEFACE KILLA WITH THE MVP

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican, whats your take on these defensive lapses Cleveland keeps on making?

last year they were making the same mistakes despite being known for their defense. but this year its worse. its worse and its ugly.

last year i figured they just werent used to playing together, but with the team consisting of mostly veterans it looks to be more than that.
Cleveland was never known for their defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom