The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it wouldn't really be hard to fix a game. it's not a large blatant thing. It's small, subtle, push and pulls throughout the course of the game. a bad call here, a missed call there, a phantom foul when a team is picking up momentum. fouls, both charges (which are hella hard to decypher at game speed) and blocking fouls can always give more possessions to the team thats struggling or thats trying to pull away.

I'm not saying that is what we're seeing, only that it is possible. in fact, I'd venture to guess they actually created that stupid replay center just to distract from it. The misdirection.

game 6 should have been Friday night, if they wanted to keep the game 7 possibly for sunday

or game 5 should have been sunday night.. game 6 Wednesday.. then IF there was a game 7, then it would be on saturday

and the games should be starting at 8 instead of 9

the league was thinking the parade in Oakland would be more lit on Friday-Sunday than an average weekday

I didn't mean to come off like it never happens we have seen instances in sports where games where fixed I get that. And this was only one guy throwing out a conspiracy imma need more evidence than that.

My problem is when the fixed talk only comes up when someone is up set their team lost and can't think of any other reasons to rationalize how there teams lost. Ya'll throw around excuse talk in here a lot now thats an excuse.
not really. i really didnt care who won between okc and gs .... draymond shouldve been suspended for kicking adams  but nba going to nba. not to say they loss cause of a ref fix but situations like that. 
I get you're not saying that its just that when GS loses others pop up saying that and thats the only time they talk about it making excuses, not you just others i've seen.

And to me Draymond should have been suspended before but the NBA didnt cause they didn't want to take a player that can impact the game like he can out of that series for a match. The reason he got suspended for game 5  in the finals is cause he never reigned himself in provoked or not he shouldn't have done better knowing the situation he was in so thats why he had to be suspended for that game it was more for his actions throughout the playoffs than that scuffle with Lebron. 

Did they have to suspend him? no. But did Draymond make his own bed? Yeah.
the nba screwed themselves when they upgraded draymond's 2nd kick without there being any real repercussions..

I do wonder how the league would have handled that situation (or a couple of other draymond-ish stuff after that point.. like his pull down of adams, that was never mentioned again) if it was the warriors who were ahead 3-1 or 3-2 (like things are presently in this series)
nerd.gif

like if draymond pulls some crap in game 6, what does the league do.. considering that would mean him being out game 7 and you have bogut's injury, if there is a game 7

Last edited:
And why the hell would the NBA rig the series for the Cavs to win?  Nobody in the U.S. likes the city of Cleveland and there are just as many people out there that hate Lebron than like him.  He is basically the perfect heel.  NBA aint rigging **** for Cleveland.

Last edited:

And why the hell would the NBA rig the series for the Cavs to win?  Nobody in the U.S. likes the city of Cleveland and there are just as many people out there that hate Lebron than like him.  He is basically the perfect heel.  NBA aint rigging **** for Cleveland.
they rigged it to extend the series

game 6 should have been Friday night, if they wanted to keep the game 7 possibly for sunday

or game 5 should have been sunday night.. game 6 Wednesday.. then IF there was a game 7, then it would be on saturday

and the games should be starting at 8 instead of 9

the league was thinking the parade in Oakland would be more lit on Friday-Sunday than an average weekday

it was thursday last year right? it was lit af. This year will be better with a Saturday/Sunday parade though. Drake gon come through sick ducking.

it was thursday last year right? it was lit af. This year will be better with a Saturday/Sunday parade though. Drake gon come through sick ducking.

Lil Wayne too

If he can stop sippin lean and having seizures that is

SMH

they rigged it to extend the series
How is it rigging it then if the better team wins?  Does the NBA absolutely want better ratings and more competitive series?  Yes.  Any business would but I don't thing they are knowingly trying to do stuff that will cause the better team to lose.

How is it rigging it then if the better team wins?  Does the NBA absolutely want better ratings and more competitive series?  Yes.  Any business would but I don't thing they are knowingly trying to do stuff that will cause the better team to lose.
its rigged get over it

and pm me for the xx9

When your dialogue is only about basketball but they continue to take personal shots at you for a few laughs :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom