The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a week ago dudes in here was saying Kyle Lowery was better than Kyrie and acting like Dame was far better than Kyrie.
laugh.gif
Don't think anyone said far better, that's excessive

He's had a great past few games, but don't get caught up in the hot takes. Dame still has the edge over Kyrie IMO

One more game like last night though and you might catch me flip flopping on that one

Lowery barely a tier under those guys IMO, dude not consistent enough

Last edited:
I'm 5'7"

Don't eem care about height. I'm secure

yeah im 5'10 and i usually  like short girls but i have no problems with girls taller then me either. im cool with it. 

5'7" - 5'8" here. Pretty sure my girl is taller than me :lol: .

If u snag a chick(and possibly get her to agree to be your lady)

How does it make u feel?

Real talk..

Does it give some sort of accomplishment or make u feel like u conquered something that u were able to get her since she's taller?

Or does that not even cross most of your minds?

Whenever I dated a girl that was taller than me I only did it because I felt like she could beat me in a fight and it made me feel like Alexander the Great or something

Na nt was set that dame>kyrie and they been even more set on Thomas>kyrie
Dame is better than Kyrie though. Kyrie ain't never been to the playoffs in the East, at that, without Bron. Dame, however, already showed dudes he don't need no Lamarcus Aldridge to make it to the post season.
QFT Dame carried his team to the second round of the playoffs where Kyrie couldn't even sniff it without Bronbron

So therefor Dame > Steph

nah personally ive never been with   a chick taller then me. ive had nothing but 5 foot and some change for my ex wife or any of my ex girls. i just wouldnt have a problem with it. i like all type of females. short , tall etc etc. 

Whenever I dated a girl that was taller than me I only did it because I felt like she could beat me in a fight and it made me feel like Alexander the Great or something
lol at u thinking we would believe that u could get a girl
man I'm just outta high school I'm not that far removed from only needing a car and a minimum wage job to pick up almost whatever girl I wanted man

give me a break here
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:

lol at u thinking we would believe that u could get a girl

man I'm just outta high school I'm not that far removed from only needing a car and a minimum wage job to pick up almost whatever girl I wanted man
give me a break here :wow: :frown:  

everything makes sense now

:wow: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom