The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Love gettin traded to Miami or OKC this summer. Watch

what's OKC gonna do with a less athletic, no defense having version of ibaka?

love aint helping cavs beat gsw and he ain't gonna help okc in that regard

Bench lyfe

Who would OKC give the cavs LOL

okc would be better off signing joakim noah and spreading that cap hit for another solid bench player. the problem with love is he gets paid too much to be a bench player

Whenever I dated a girl that was taller than me I only did it because I felt like she could beat me in a fight and it made me feel like Alexander the Great or something

lol at u thinking we would believe that u could get a girl

man I'm just outta high school I'm not that far removed from only needing a car and a minimum wage job to pick up almost whatever girl I wanted man
give me a break here
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

everything makes sense now

eek.gif
roll.gif
What is that supposed to mean
eyes.gif

Silverbackhoney is fresh out of hs? I don't believe.
don't know if compliment or insult

You guys forget that Ainge loves Love
He will trade the #3 pick, Sully and Bradley for Love, Shump, or whatever the cavs wanna give him

or LeBron will want Melo and try to do a 3 team trade, Melo to Cavs, Love to Boston and Knicks get the #3 pick and picks

or if LeBron is really dumb he will trade Kyrie for CP3 to get the bff team formed or started
Doc would be an idiot to not do that trade

Wade then plays there for one year, he would hate living there but it would only be for one-two years at most

Last edited:
Ramona Shelbourne always reminded me of the talking Dinosaurs on that one show. It was called "Dinosaurs".

Bruce Bowen just said if Curry isn't hitting shots, what else is he gonna do? LeBron is a much better player and still is the best in the game.

Last edited:
Iggy made an idiotic behind the back pass during the 4th quarter or was it the 3rd quarter last night, really dumb when they were down
Then Steph tried a bullet pass inside and it went into a Cavs players hands instantly

:smh:

Iggy made an idiotic behind the back pass during the 4th quarter or was it the 3rd quarter last night, really dumb when they were down
Then Steph tried a bullet pass inside and it went into a Cavs players hands instantly

:smh:

that iggy pass to shaun was inexplicable and infuriating. iggy be too unselfish to his detriment at times

Last edited:
If u snag a chick(and possibly get her to agree to be your lady)

How does it make u feel?

Real talk..

Does it give some sort of accomplishment or make u feel like u conquered something that u were able to get her since she's taller?

Or does that not even cross most of your minds?

Doesn't usually cross my mind. It's pretty cool when we go out to the club and she's rockin heels and a tight dress. Makes me feel like the man walkin around with a 6ft glamazon :lol:

silverbackhoney silverbackhoney & I are like Wiggins & Towns :smokin

Damn I feel old :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom