The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Silverbackhoney"][QUOTE name="NorthOaklandFC"][QUOTE name="illest35"][QUOTE name="Ballerific703"]That fat white broad always reminded me of the talking Dinosaurs on that one show. She looks just like them. Damn, can't remember the name of the show.[/QUOTE]Dinosaurs[/QUOTE]I think I see it. :lol:

There's an often used .gif from the show, someone please post it to confirm.[/QUOTE]View media item 2068567
edit: wrong Ramona gif[/quote]Damn near spit out my damn drink. :lol:

Last edited:
um.........sure
smile.gif

@Based Jesus could be Lavine
He wrote us off before because of my poptart taste
Damn near spit out my damn drink.
laugh.gif
Poh N’wah dweepay?

Wasnt on at all yesterday or before right now today, but gotta give props to Kyrie Irving for that performance yesterday.  Was simply incredible to watch.  Was the first game where is offense far exceeded what was given up by him defensively.  

Ultimately, I am not incredibly worried.  It took two players to have monster games, us missing our best defensive player, and our center getting injured for the Cavs to beat us at home.  Should be fun on Thursday.  

I dont know if its fixed or not but when you have analyst who have been covering the game for years say things like this is what the nba wants. They know what they are doing, it kind of looks sketch.

Acting like sas is a legit analyst :lol:

Dame Dolla best PG in the league.

Come at me

It's not really being talked about but Dame absolutely deserved MVP consideration

Most valuable poet :pimp:

Ramona Shelbourne reminds me of that one fullback Wisconsin . I forgot his name.

Man yall are savage :lol:

She does resemble a Mike alstott tho, physique wise

silverbackhoney silverbackhoney & I are like Wiggins & Towns :smokin

What is this supposed to mean?

Last night was a sad day .. ***** LeScum has a good game and Kyrie put the game away. I was miserable for an entire half second and today I was expecting to wake up miserable and with all my problems. Well, I woke up and has a wonderful day. Went to my daughter's talent show them took my daughter and son to Six Flags and proceeded to have a blast. I might not be as rich as LeScum, but this problems .. I wouldn't trade this for anything or anyone. Desert would of have been LeScum losing but I can wait.

Iggy made an idiotic behind the back pass during the 4th quarter or was it the 3rd quarter last night, really dumb when they were down
Then Steph tried a bullet pass inside and it went into a Cavs players hands instantly

:smh:

They were trying to be the Harlem Globtrotters out there :smh: . Was irritating to watch. Also irritating to see them shoot the 3, when they could have just put the ball down for an easy drive, wide open at times. Also, all those missed layups because they were trying to dunk or get fancy with it :smh: .

Steph needs to step up and also stop throwing lazy passes. He better have 40pt next game or I'm about to trade up to a Draymond or Klay jersey.

Last edited:
Anybody checking out Animal Kingdom tonight?

I know the majority in here fawx with GOT, but Animal Kingdom looks like it could be somehing to keep up with

Last night was a sad day .. ***** LeScum has a good game and Kyrie put the game away. I was miserable for an entire half second and today I was expecting to wake up miserable and with all my problems. Well, I woke up and has a wonderful day. Went to my daughter's talent show them took my daughter and son to Six Flags and proceeded to have a blast. I might not be as rich as LeScum, but this problems .. I wouldn't trade this for anything or anyone. Desert would of have been LeScum losing but I can wait.

View media item 2068597
:smokin

props to being a family man, my G. watching your team lose sucks but there are far more important things in life.

that being said, dubs gonna take it on Thursday. don't eeeeem trip

I was talking to my brother in law about the game last night. He goes LeBron didn't do anything last night it was all Kyrie :lol:

I said they both had 41 tho? :lol:

some dudes literally don't want to give LeBron any credit at all

Last night was a sad day .. ***** LeScum has a good game and Kyrie put the game away. I was miserable for an entire half second and today I was expecting to wake up miserable and with all my problems. Well, I woke up and has a wonderful day.

:rofl:

Was listening to Bill Simmons last podcast and one of the dudes calls Stephen Curry the Peyton Manning of the NBA.

Do ya'll think that's FACTS or half truths. :nerd:

Last edited:
Thing stuck out to me was how Lebby didn't show any emotion. Didn't celebrate much after any made bucket never got excited or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom