The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's the man lebron. Not the lequeen. I need more of that man on nba games
He had some crazy plays I think the most excited he got was the and 1 dunk. Other than that it was straight business. Didn't say anything when he spiked steps shot. Never got too high or low. It was noticeable

Last edited:
giphy.gif

that's the man lebron. Not the lequeen. I need more of that man on nba games
He had some crazy plays I think the most excited he got was the and 1 dunk. Other than that it was straight business. Didn't say anything when he spiked steps shot. Never got too high or low. It was noticeable

That's a scary sight. If he keeps that attitude, it can def. turn the series around

I was talking to my brother in law about the game last night. He goes LeBron didn't do anything last night it was all Kyrie :lol:

I said they both had 41 tho? :lol:

some dudes literally don't want to give LeBron any credit at all
Takes a lot of energy to hate somebody that much. In the confines of the game I get it. But to wish somebody to fail to make yourself feel good is lame.

I credit THAT lebron. Not the theatrical lebron. Imagine how truly dominant that Lebron can be.

Last edited:
I was talking to my brother in law about the game last night. He goes LeBron didn't do anything last night it was all Kyrie :lol:

I said they both had 41 tho? :lol:

some dudes literally don't want to give LeBron any credit at all
Takes a lot of energy to hate somebody that much. In the confines of the game I get it. But to wish somebody to fail to make yourself feel good is lame.

Dude. Ignorance isn't hate. Neither are a poor understand the sport or a lack of attentiveness during the game. Some people just don't know what they're talking about.

Pull ya skirt up, you're projecting manufactured hate onto dudes brother in law because defending Lequeen's honor is that important to you.

Last edited:
Lebron will be more appreciated when he's no longer in the spotlight and his ban tendencies aren't on display anymore. I was watching some of his old highlights today...dude is just :x when his j is on

Sheesh if Lebron ever had a consistent jumper he would easily be the GOAT
If Steph was 6'9 he would be goat. If jordan didn't age he would be goat. If Shaq had kyrie handles he would be goat. If ai and tmac fused together they would be goat...

Sheesh if Lebron ever had a consistent jumper he would easily be the GOAT
If Steph was 6'9 he would be goat. If jordan didn't age he would be goat. If Shaq had kyrie handles he would be goat. If ai and tmac fused together they would be goat...
ok none of that is the same thing but i'll let you keep on with the hyperbole. Dudes acting like Bron with a consistent jumper is a fairy tale type thing.

ok none of that is the same thing but i'll let you keep on with the hyperbole. Dudes acting like Bron with a consistent jumper is a fairy tale type thing.
laugh.gif
 Brons jumper has been on way more times than curry's been 6'9 or shaq having AI handles

If it were 6 years ago then yeah. But he's on the wrong side of 30 to be the freak of nature he was with a consistent jumpshot. By the time that comes the other stuff goes.

Look at his numbers compared to lebrons so far. If they win the next 2 games i doubt it will be lebron coming up big enough to take it
what particular numbers are you looking at? lebron leads the team in every category except points because him and kyrie are tied,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom