The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude probably has a hotmail.com e-mail address

he can't be on NT & use the phone at the same time

i really like kyrie, its a shame bron makes me root against anybody he plays with. I hope Rie leave him to rot there.

i really like kyrie, its a shame bron makes me root against anybody he plays with. I hope Rie leave him to rot there.
same here bro. i think kyrie is one of the most entertaining players in the L.  i wouldnt mind him winning a chip for cleveland when lj retires. 

Last edited:
44% of the votes goto Warriors in 6 although Cavs are the favorite -2 spread for Vegas

hmm decision decision decision...

same here bro. i think kyrie is one of the most entertaining players in the L.  i wouldnt mind him winning a chip for cleveland when lj retires. 

bruhhhhhh nothing, besides another laker chip, would mean more than for kyrie to be the one to bring a chip to cleveland and not bron lmaooooooooooooo

View media item 2068956

44% of the votes goto Warriors in 6 although Cavs are the favorite -2 spread for Vegas
hmm decision decision decision...

michigan never fails to surprise me in being **** boys. smh.

vegas and nyc some clowns too.

the globe pic looks like the entire ocean has chosen cavs in 7 too. so you know, **** earth.

Last edited:
bron is not finna be immortalized as the savior of ohio g's. this aint the movies. It'd be just his luck that it does go to game 7 and the dubs are up by 1 with 6 seconds left and son clanks the game winning layup. go to disney with all those duck tales.

Last edited:
No way Kevin Love can make an impact but not starting or giving him less than 30 minutes might be the worst thing Lur can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom