The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lue is smart he'll have a player picking on Draymomd the whole night. Try to get him in foul trouble :evil:

Steph gotta start stretching the P&R's a bit when they trap him him at the top of the key. He's giving the ball up way too early.

Also, he needs to actually attack the switch. He had Kevin Love on him and made no dribble moves and settled for a long 30 footer. TT moves well on the perimeter...but he can't stay with Steph if he decides to attack that switch.

I predict 40+ from Steph tomorrow. GSW win.

Be ironic if the Dubs broke a ton of records/made history this season and the Cavs make history by being the first time to come back from 3-1. :lol:

Ramona Shelbourne always reminded me of the talking Dinosaurs on that one show. It was called "Dinosaurs".

Bruce Bowen just said if Curry isn't hitting shots, what else is he gonna do? LeBron is a much better player and still is the best in the game.
You still can't help off of him.

On the ball, you still have to trap him on pick & rolls.

Both of those things make life easier for his teammates.

Even something simple like GSW rebounding a miss and bringing the ball up & one of the cross matches is Love on Curry. Now Cleveland has to get Love on to one of the bigs while keeping their defense on a string. They've given up several open looks because they didn't like who Love was guarding & had to get him off, which put someone else at a disadvantage because the D was scrambling.

But there's no box score stat for any of that stuff so Steph bricking shots = useless.

Bron had no touch on his jumper in games 1, 2, & 4, his scoring volume suffered, he had nearly as many shots as points, and Cleveland got rocked in all three games. I guess he's just as useless when he can't hit from outside the paint.

Last edited:
Ramona Shelbourne always reminded me of the talking Dinosaurs on that one show. It was called "Dinosaurs".

Bruce Bowen just said if Curry isn't hitting shots, what else is he gonna do? LeBron is a much better player and still is the best in the game.

Bron is easily the better player. Hes a better point guard than steph, let me shorten this up, he does everything better than steph besides shoot

Bron also doesn't hide on defense

Last edited:
Gmorning my brethren......lets get ready to wash deez fools...life comes at you fast when the champagne stink is gonna be in the Oracle Cavs locker room....

Bron had no touch on his jumper in games 1, 2, & 4, his scoring volume suffered, he had nearly as many shots as points, and Cleveland got rocked in all three games. I guess he's just as useless when he can't hit from outside the paint.

Basketball is way more than shots outside the paint, and bron is better at that everything that doesn't have to do with shooting

You still can't help off of him.

On the ball, you still have to trap him on pick & rolls.

Both of those things make life easier for his teammates.

Even something simple like GSW rebounding a miss and bringing the ball up & one of the cross matches is Love on Curry. Now Cleveland has to get Love on to one of the bigs while keeping their defense on a string. They've given up several open looks because they didn't like who Love was guarding & had to get him off, which put someone else at a disadvantage because the D was scrambling.

But there's no box score stat for any of that stuff so Steph bricking shots = useless.

This right here.

When Bron's Jumper isn't falling...he's not as effective.

That whole "if his jumper isn't falling argument" is really a BS straw man argument to discredit Steph. If most perimeter players jumpers aren't falling...they won't contribute as much. With Steph...his shooting is otherworldly and that gravity even when he's off...opens up shots for others.

But real basketball analysis doesn't happen in here anymore....and making sense is frowned upon. So I'm wasting my breath here :lol:.

Bronn finna flourish wit a triple double tonight...and Myrie dropping another 40. #FactsofLife......god willing Love can show up...just for this ONE game and ONE game only....that is all

Bronn finna flourish wit a triple double tonight...and Myrie dropping another 40. #FactsofLife......god willing Love can show up...just for this ONE game and ONE game only....that is all

You must be playin 2k later or somethin :lol:

Basketball is way more than shots outside the paint, and bron is better at that everything that doesn't have to do with shooting
You know what, I can respect this.

Edit: But honestly, shouldn't Bron be better at everything else, dude is 6'8 and still freakishly athletic. But for Steph and his position, he's just as good as any, or better than most point guards that are bigger than he is.

Last edited:
Steph gotta start stretching the P&R's a bit when they trap him him at the top of the key. He's giving the ball up way too early.

Also, he needs to actually attack the switch. He had Kevin Love on him and made no dribble moves and settled for a long 30 footer. TT moves well on the perimeter...but he can't stay with Steph if he decides to attack that switch.

I predict 40+ from Steph tomorrow. GSW win.
Just last round he was firing the same 30 footers over Adams & Ibaka and they dropped.

He's been doing that on the switch all year. It's not changing now unfortunately. But you're right.

Last edited:
Bron is easily the better player. Hes a better point guard than steph, let me shorten this up, he does everything better than steph besides shoot

Bron also doesn't hide on defense

Easily the better player? Not at all. It's arguable.

Bron absolutely hides on defense. How you think the ***** plays passing lanes so well. We're going to conviently forget Draymond dropping 30 on him? Steph is a good defender at the PG position. Good team defender. Above average on ball defender. He's a GREAT rebounder for a guard.

Bron is a above average defender. Good help defender. Average on ball. Great rebounder at his position.

Steph is averaging 25/6/5 through this years playoffs...and is one win away from back to back Chips. The way y'all talk about him...you'd think he's trash.

He'll more than likely get it going big time in game 6 or 7 and up with finals MVP. Dude is averaging 22ppg in the finals...and isn't playing well. One more good game...and a win...and nobody remembers.

Just last round he was firing the same 30 footers over Adams & Ibaka and they dropped.

He's been doing that on the switch all year. It's not changing now.

He was making dribble moves. He was crossing. Pulling them out when he saw the switch. Creating space for the shot.

Last game...he was just taking one dribble...without attempting to create any space...and just firing off shots. It's subtle...but you can see the difference on what he was doing to Adams and Ibaka..verses what he's not doing against Love and TT

Steph is averaging 25/6/5 through this years playoffs...and is one win away from back to back Chips. The way y'all talk about him...you'd think he's trash.
Yet is the 4th most important player on his team in this series. Couldn't even lead his team at home to a clinching title win because Yuckmouth wasn't there to hide his Matador D against Myrie. He'd be sitting at home already if Klay didn't bail his *** out in game 6.

Keep gassin this one trick pony.

That lightskin and babyface has you falling for the okey-doke.

:smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom