The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

They are NOT losing game 7 on their own court, bruh.
im a huge fans of draymond so i definitely hope so

but i think anything could happen in the nba 
isnt green 1 tech away from another suspension? and isnt bogut out for the remainder of the series?

Real talk Kyrie>>>>steph this series so far imo. Easy.

Hopefully it changes after g6 lol

Last edited:

Was it that side by side stat board that did it?

I don't know man, I'm still taking Steph's play over Kyrie's in this series.

Steph isn't a ball stopper.

Kyrie/Lebron took 45/48 shots in the second half of game 4. 

Let that sink in.

Kyrie did his thing yes, but HE did HIS thing, he has mates, but he doesn't seem to think so.

His team-mates had **** games because he made it so.

People KILL Harden for this type of thing, but I guess you do it against the new GOAT and in the Finals and it sits a little bit different eh...

Last edited:

Was it that side by side stat board that did it?

I don't know man, I'm still taking Steph's play over Kyrie's in this series.
Steph isn't a ball stopper.

Kyrie/Lebron took 45/48 shots in the second half of game 4. 
Let that sink in.

Kyrie did his thing yes, but HE did HIS thing, he has mates, but he doesn't seem to think so.
His team-mates had **** games because he made it so.

People KILL Harden for this type of thing, but I guess you do it against the new GOAT and in the Finals and it sits a little bit different eh...

this post is pretty accurate.

this post is pretty accurate.
Just saying.

Steph has had a couple of bad shooting games.

But Kyrie has had 3 or 4 games where he plays 1 on 1 for 48 minutes.

I'd say this is a recipe for success or even the best way to play but, I watched the ATL series where their ball movement was so Phenomenal it had me nervous as an OKC fan who was SURE that is what we would face in the FInals.

Last edited:
Dray coming back for game 6

giphy.gif

Golden State would obviously be the favorites to win game 7, but anything can happen in a game 7 with jump shooting teams. The Warriors shooters can have a bad night while the Cavs shooters become hot. Also depends on the Bogut situation.

For some reason I think that Kyrie or Bron will have a good game tomorrow, but I don't think both will. Their performance on Monday were was up there with some of the best finals ball I have ever seen, but I can't see both of them being able to replicate it. One, quite possible, but both, highly unlikely. If they win tomorrow, it will be one of them and a unsung role player. No slander, but the Cavs role players have been trash all finals. All of the role players for Cleveland have been trash. As far as Dray, he'd have to have a game 1/2 performance to give GSW a shot. Maybe not on the offensive end, but he would have to have an imprint on the game. And for the love of all things sacred, if someone (Dray/Steph/Klay) have the hot hand they have to feed it. Don't let it cool off. Klay played his *** off for the first half and they went away from it. And stop the stupid passes, yeah the flashy passes are cool but this game could be for the chip',  those dudes should be out there passing like the Hoosiers.

For the Cavs to win tonight they need to come out with the same energy as game 3.  Also, this is a HUGE game for their role players, they need to have somebody step up and get their confidence going and hopefully have it carry on to game 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can't see Lebron and Kyrie having 2 good games like that"

People said the same thing when they blew GSW out in their first game in Cleveland when they "shot lights out" that game too.

They can easily put up similar performances, again, they've already done it when folks said they wouldn't.

Only thing people can say about GSW is

"GSW won't shoot bad two games in a row"
"GSW won't lose at home"
"GSW won't lose b2b"
"GSW won't ...."

We've seen GSW do everything people said they wouldn't do.
I think not only is anything possible but, the more implausible, the more likely it seems to come to fruition.

It's like the year of the jinx man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom