The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame torched Curry, so did Westbrook, and now Kyrie is doing it..can we stop pretending Steph is a good defender. The Steals stat line is misleading because those come from him gambling and playing the passing lanes. I don't blame him for it because why not switch him off when you have elite defenders around him thats just smart basketball.

Yet is the 4th most important player on his team in this series. Couldn't even lead his team at home to a clinching title win because Yuckmouth wasn't there to hide his Matador D against Myrie. He'd be sitting at home already if Klay didn't bail his *** out in game 6.

Keep gassin this one trick pony.

That lightskin and babyface has you falling for the okey-doke.

smokin.gif
This man has a point...might be even able to argue 5th if you wanna give Livingston credit for game 1.

Last edited:
Dame torched Curry, so did Westbrook, and now Kyrie is doing it..can we stop pretending Steph is a good defender. The Steals stat line is misleading because those come from him gambling and playing the passing lanes. I don't blame him for it because why not switch him off when you have elite defenders around him thats just smart basketball.

Steph is a solid defender. He's not an elite defender. He's not a bad defender. Who wouldn't dame, Westbrook, and kyrie torch??? Come on now

Roberson get's 5 ft of space everytime he gets the ball on the 3 and that'll never change
laugh.gif

Westbrook torched Curry? :nerd:

View media item 2069254
But this is the FINALS thread. Maybe if Westbrook didn't laugh at Steph up 3-1...only to promptly get torched to the tune of:

G7: 36 points, 8 assists, 5 rebounds
G6: 31 points, 9 assists, 10 rebounds
G5: 31 points, 6 assists, 7 rebounds

He'd be in the Finals up 3-2.... :lol:

http://www.knbr.com/2016/05/27/currys-defense-on-westbrook-has-actually-been-remarkable-in-wcf/

Mods please sticky wavy's post
Real ****.

While they're at it, go ahead and sticky @ill steelo's posts too. Two _'s that actually get it and know what they're talking about. No dumb foolishness in that convo.

Meanwhile, I don't remember who said it and I couldn't find the post itself since it apparently got deleted, but it's true about @Rollinwithangel's infatuation with his king prevents him from looking at anything objectively.

The deleted post was much more graphic than that, but now I see that was some real **** too.

Last edited:
Defense rating? You talking about 2k fam?.. cause we all have been witnessing Steph skate on the court every time we tries to guard Kyrie.
No, we are talking about points allowed per 100 possessions.  Steph allows 97, lebron allows 104.  Kevin Loves allows 105.  Statistically, Lebron is closer to Kevin Love than Steph.

Yet is the 4th most important player on his team in this series. Couldn't even lead his team at home to a clinching title win because Yuckmouth wasn't there to hide his Matador D against Myrie. He'd be sitting at home already if Klay didn't bail his *** out in game 6.

Keep gassin this one trick pony.

That lightskin and babyface has you falling for the okey-doke.

:smokin

He was bailed out but dropped 31 had 9 assts and 10 rebounds that game oh and 2 steals but was bailed out? No they both had great games and combined for 72 points. Bron and Kyrie just combined for 82 and they both got credit but when steph and klay do it one of them got bailed out. Cool.

Last edited:
No, we are talking about points allowed per 100 possessions.  Steph allows 97, lebron allows 104.  Kevin Loves allows 105.  Statistically, Lebron is closer to Kevin Love than Steph.

Well yeah. If you made Curry play/defend with Love & Let Bron play with Iggy, Draymond & bogut, the numbers would be extremely one sided.

Last edited:
Well yeah. If you made Curry play/defend with Love & Let Bron play with Iggy, Draymond & bogut, the numbers would be extremely one sided.
When is the last time you have seen Lebron stick the opposing teams best player for a game, hell even a half?  This idea that Lebron doesn't hide on defense is a god damn farce.  When he tries, yes, he is a better defender than Curry, but the dude is content playing passing lanes to get the easy steals so he can play off his guy.

People act like Lebron is an all world defender when in actuality he is an average/above average defender.

He was bailed out but dropped 31 had 9 assts and 10 rebounds that game oh and 2 steals but was bailed out? No they both had great games and combined for 72 points. Bron and Kyrie just combined for 82 and they both got credit but when steph and klay do it one of them got bailed out. Cool.
Go rewatch that game. Frontrunner didn't show up until Klay bailed him out. They were on the brink of getting blown out but Klay kept draining 3's. Looking at box scores won't help you.

And Lebby and Myrie BOTH got credit? While you're at it, go re-read this thread after Cavs won on Monday. You could've sworn Lebby never played or peeps only watched the 4th quarter :lol:

And Lebby and Myrie BOTH got credit? While you're at it, go re-read this thread after Cavs won on Monday. You could've sworn Lebby never played or peeps only watched the 4th quarter
laugh.gif
I think you need to go re-read this thread after the Cavs won.  I think everyone gave Lebron his due for a great game Monday except for the dude who is on the same trolling status as Rollin.

Go rewatch that game. Frontrunner didn't show up until Klay bailed him out. They were on the brink of getting blown out but Klay kept draining 3's. Looking at box scores won't help you.

And Lebby and Myrie BOTH got credit? While you're at it, go re-read this thread after Cavs won on Monday. You could've sworn Lebby never played or peeps only watched the 4th quarter :lol:

I was in this thread when it happened and it was the first time I saw Bron get his credit. Also, I watched that game and vividly remember it. Klay stayed hot throughout the entire game steph heated up during the second half as hes been doing since the injury. It takes him longer to get it going, but he fought through the entire game making great passes, playing some okay defense and taking the big shots when they needed it. He also closed out that game too which was an elimination game and then came back the next game and killed that one too. I understand yall hate on the kid, but come on man try to be less obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom