The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the last few pages :rofl: why yall go in on fam like that talking about chubby necks and sausage fingers

Is this what happens when there's no basketball? If so, we in for a looooong off season

Just read the last few pages
roll.gif
why yall go in on fam like that talking about chubby necks and sausage fingers

Is this what happens when there's no basketball? If so, we in for a looooong off season
The week and a half break between Finals games is essentially offseason

The thing with Ri is she seems like she wouldn't say no to anything. Like bring in other girls, cool. Rough stuff, cool. Talking dirty/nasty is a given. She likely expects you to PIIHB.

Just read the last few pages
roll.gif
why yall go in on fam like that talking about chubby necks and sausage fingers

I'll give the guy props for posting anything related to how he looks, but that is the exact reason you don't post pictures of yourself.  
laugh.gif

I weight 175 and I would probably get called shamu by some dudes on here.

word life, a1rman up is def one of the worst.
Along with hotdogwater and a few other stands. In my eyes a1rman keeps the balance even.

I remember one year announcers talking even tho he didn't get the chip he deserves finals MVP I guess it never happened tho :lol:
wasn't that a idiot conversation. Like what kind of BS was talking about? Hey your team got embarrassed, but you played your heart out, take this MVP.

Most Valuable Player of a losing team. That would of have been fitting to say the least.

I'd list my Finest 5 women in the World and dudes would be like AWG AWG AWG AAWG Fine AF

I'm going to give it a shot though, two minutes I be back

word life, a1rman up is def one of the worst.
Along with hotdogwater and a few other stands. In my eyes a1rman keeps the balance even.

I remember one year announcers talking even tho he didn't get the chip he deserves finals MVP I guess it never happened tho :lol:
wasn't that a idiot conversation. Like what kind of BS was talking about? Hey your team got embarrassed, but you played your heart out, take this MVP.

Most Valuable Player of a losing team. That would of have been fitting to say the least.

Jerry West, the first ever awardee, is the only person to win the award while being on the losing team in the NBA Finals.

View media item 2069854

I'd list my Finest 5 women in the World and dudes would be like AWG AWG AWG AAWG Fine AF

I'm going to give it a shot though, two minutes I be back
Yea I'm not doing this.

vvv Precisely why I decided against

Last edited:
Movie Stars

1. Kate Winslet

2. Stacy Dash

3.Charlize Theron

4.Scarlett

5.Natalie Portman/Alicia Vikander(skinny girls you get 2 for 1's or they don't count I will replace them)

Last edited:
No need to diminish Kyrie and Dame to praise Steph :lol: :smh:

You're clearly missing it so let me make it clear for you. If you look at what Steph was doing from day 1....his rise to superstardom was fairly predictable. Not to this level but he clearly had everything needed to be the next great pg. Kyrie and Dame were used to illustrate the level of praise received in relation to actual production. Try harder next time. No one is diminishing anyone.
What exactly was Steph doing that Dame wasn't doing from day 1? :lol:

Their first 2 years they were almost the same player.

Similar assist rate, PER, and needed to be hidden defensively.

Then Steph had ankle issues in year 3 and only played like 20 games that year.

Then year 4 he essentially took off. Damn near doubled his 3 point attempts and didn't lose any efficiency at all. And the rest is history.

But those first 3 years I didn't see a superstar anymore than when I watched Dame.

Last edited:
I like them old heads Son. She ain't ready if she isn't working with some stretch marks yo

I'm 38 though, or 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom