The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if gsw win in cleveland, dray is going to spew so much slander.
they can't clinch again in CLE..they just can't...they're still mopping tears from last year at the Q

Last edited by a moderator:
do yall find rita ora attractive?

her trashyness is starting to grow on me lol.

and all the nudes she's been releasing lately have furthered my commitment.

Wait, Rita droppin tracks from a mixtape? :nerd: I don't find her attractive in the sense that I'd wife but if I'm lookin for a good time and can't get to RiRi, I'd take her.

warriors aint winning in cleveland nba wont allow it. one ofthese weirdo cavs fans will kill a warriors player if they do. nba dont want that

Wait, Rita droppin tracks from a mixtape?
nerd.gif
I don't find her attractive in the sense that I'd wife but if I'm lookin for a good time and can't get to RiRi, I'd take her.
Could you imagine both of them doubling down on you though, just imagine the type of debauchery that would ensue. I would need an IV after it is all over.

So in the midst of some guy on the Facebook proclaiming hot sauce at this age is better than Steph was(completely false) I ended up really going through Steph's numbers and....It's quite amazing how special he's always been. We look at players like Dame and Kyrie as if they're special, not to say they're not, but Steph really had all the tools from day 1. Let's see if he gives us one for the ages next game

Rita Ora finer than 2 MF"s

Dirty girls be the hottest.

Not dirty like std dirty but dirty like you can tell they are super duper  freaky deaky like "spit in my mouth daddy" type of dirty.

Juliette Lewis is another one that just screams clean dirty. Bustin up guts

Last edited:

Rita Ora finer than 2 MF"s

Dirty girls be the hottest.

Not dirty like std dirty but dirty like you can tell theysuper duper  freaky deaky like "spit in my mouth daddy" type of dirty.

Juliette Lewis is another one that just screams clean dirty. Bustin up guts

So in the midst of some guy on the Facebook proclaiming hot sauce at this age is better than Steph was(completely false) I ended up really going through Steph's numbers and....It's quite amazing how special he's always been. We look at players like Dame and Kyrie as if they're special, not to say they're not, but Steph really had all the tools from day 1. Let's see if he gives us one for the ages next game

They're some players who've been special since day one in the NBA at the age of 18 :nerd:

Rita Ora cool. She look like the common thotty. Which means I'd be all in. No thread pun intended.

No way the NBA Crushes the Clev fans at home again.

Refs about to be on that Okee Doke.

Either way. Warriors in 7. NBA gets what they want. Dubz clinch at home WITH Dray this time. Them Fathers Day ratings will smash records.

Last edited:
No need to diminish Kyrie and Dame to praise Steph :lol: :smh:

You're clearly missing it so let me make it clear for you. If you look at what Steph was doing from day 1....his rise to superstardom was fairly predictable. Not to this level but he clearly had everything needed to be the next great pg. Kyrie and Dame were used to illustrate the level of praise received in relation to actual production. Try harder next time. No one is diminishing anyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom