The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a post that is ever made that I see in reference to Freeze's build, That I can leave without posting "Freeze is built like a brick house"

Bruh I remember the first time Freeze said that, I laughed for like an hour for some damn reason, **** is so funny to me, it's more hilarious than the famous "wash ya face B" to me. Still is :rofl:

lmaoo

my man :smokin

Mmmmm idk if its that close. I think last game solidifies Dray's case. Then after him, maybe klay. Then iggy, then steph.

While steph has been solid, it hasnt been a very strong performance by him.
I think klay and dray are front runners
Follow by curry because of game 4
And then iggy
Is it just me or curry always play better in cleveland?

hopefully you're right about this.

maybe he left a shot of that Dom in his locker from last time. He needs to go into WAR Machine mode.

Didn't bron get MVP when he went to the finals the 1st time he was in Cle

Give it to Kyrispy

Yea I need 40 from Curry minimum, he's been disappointing in the Finals so far.

I know he's hurting but we need that for the culture.

Whoever plays the tomorrow between iggy green klay and cury gets fmvp?

Mmmmm idk if its that close. I think last game solidifies Dray's case. Then after him, maybe klay. Then iggy, then steph.

While steph has been solid, it hasnt been a very strong performance by him.

Yea, if they close out tomorrow and Dray has a decent game, all surrounding the suspension and his play in the earlier games, I think he takes FMVP, Klay has been steppin up and if his performance outdoes Draymond's he'll get it. Steph has been producing somewhat on offense but Kyrie has been as well which would weaken the argument for him.

Didn't bron get MVP when he went to the finals the 1st time he was in Cle

Give it to Kyrispy

where did you manufacture this memory from fam?

bron gonna get mvp over anybody on the spurs in 07?

cue cam nope gif.

he had 38 in game 4, in quicken loans, so it's definitely possible. all depends what % he is lol. Are you fully loaded, or you just playing with the factory default settings today?

I remember one year announcers talking even tho he didn't get the chip he deserves finals MVP I guess it never happened tho
laugh.gif

do yall find rita ora attractive?

her trashyness is starting to grow on me lol.

and all the nudes she's been releasing lately have furthered my commitment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom