The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq really pissed me off with that, "Win a ring for the King" nonsense :smh: :lol:.

I feel like his greatness will get overlooked in the coming years due to his access and position he played. Dudes already acting like LeBron had a more dominant career than Shaq.

When I see this "pass the torch" nonsense with Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Steph...and they just leave out Duncan and Shaq like they weren't the guys the torch was really passed to.

You again?
laugh.gif

I never really liked Shaq. If nt was around and I was on it heavy for most of his career I probably would slander his *** like Bron too.

Last edited:
Shaq really pissed me off with that, "Win a ring for the King" nonsense
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like his greatness will get overlooked in the coming years due to his access and position he played. Dudes already acting like LeBron had a more dominant career than Shaq.

When I see this "pass the torch" nonsense with Jordan, Kobe, LeBron and Steph...and they just leave out Duncan and Shaq like they weren't the guys the torch was really passed to.
00 finals shaq averaged 38 /16 
sick.gif
  dude was ridiculous.  

Last edited:
Shaq is inslanderable to me even with his "underachieving"

Dude had the most lit quotes. You could make a novel out of them. Dude was like the steph of centers outside of dream. You had to watch and be in awe

Last edited:
Duncan > kobe

and shaq hurt his own legacy with his laziness.. it's why both kobe and Duncan will be rated higher in the long run.. but he was far more dominant at his peak than both

someone that big is not supposed to be able to move the way he did

Last edited:
Shaq is definitely appreciated but as the years have gone by more people have acknowledged how much of an ******* he was and how he threw damb near every great wing he played with under the bus at some point.

Last edited:
Duncan>Kobe? Yeah sure, let's do this again

Why not?

You can make a very stronger argument over Duncan having the better career.

I honestly believe some of you are quick to dismiss the notion Duncan had a better career simply because Kobe was more "well known". Duncan was also the quiet, not in your face, no fanfare type of player. The guy was simply a fundamental winning machine.

I actually have Duncan in my top 5

Last edited:
Why not?

You can make a very stronger argument over Duncan having the better career.

I honestly believe some of you are quick to dismiss the notion Duncan had a better career simply because Kobe was more "well known". Duncan was also the quiet, not in your face, no fanfare type of player. The guy was simply a fundamental winning machine.

I actually have Duncan in my top 5
I'm just here for the slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom