The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq is definitely appreciated but as the years have gone by more people have acknowledged how much of an ******* he was and how he threw damb near every great wing he played with inert the bus at some point.

Till you gotta wake up in the morning after watching a lit western conference double OT game, and inside the NBA after :x

5 more hours til the finals. Why is this sht starting at 9pm
mean.gif
?
man i wish i got to watch finals basketball at 9pm. yal east dudes are lucky. 
No you don't 
laugh.gif
 You say you do but trust me you don't 
laugh.gif

crazy talk.. I wish the finals was starting at 6 or 7 my time

or most games for that matter.. I've said a couple times in the NFL thread, the league should do away with the Thursday night game and do 2 Monday night games

1 west coast and 1 east coast (or as best they can).. 1st game, starts 6:30 east coast and second game starts 6:00 west coast

like when they have the 2 Monday night games that opening week of the season

Last edited:

No you don't 
laugh.gif
 You say you do but trust me you don't 
laugh.gif
i go to bed at 1 am ish and wake up at 7 or earlier  everyday no matter what. for me it would be cool but i understand for the dudes who got to wake up earlier or need more sleep. 

Last edited:
6pm west coast time :smokin

6PM airing?

What about all the people who don't get home till late? I've never understood the benefit of having to watch a game at 6PM. It must be worse for the football fans too. I can't imagine having to watch an east coast game at 10 AM :x

Late night games sound good, til you're tired as Hell at work the next day, because it didn't end til Midnight.  

I still don't know how some of you dudes stay up so late to watch Inside the NBA.

The Wife talks about how I always complain I am tired. She says "Well you stay up and watch west coast games and then inside the nba after" Cant even get up for work the next day. :smh:

I really feel sorry for our NTers across the Atlantic. Wanted to catch a live west coast game while in England and at 3am I was still awake 
laugh.gif

6PM airing?

What about all the people who don't get home till late? I've never understood the benefit of having to watch a game at 6PM. It must be worse for the football fans too. I can't imagine having to watch an east coast game at 10 AM
sick.gif
yeah thats sucks. i hate the 10 am football games even though i wake up earlier i like watching  games in the after noon . rather have football nonstop  from 1pm to 11 pm then 10 am to 8 pm. 

Last edited:
I really feel sorry for our NTers across the Atlantic. Wanted to catch a live west coast game while in England and at 3am I was still awake :lol:  

I know this is in a different direction but was in Cambodia last summer while the dubs were in the finals. Felt great to wake up at 8am, not have to wait all day in anticipation, watch a basketball game and then still have the entire day ahead of me.

Last edited:
I really feel sorry for our NTers across the Atlantic. Wanted to catch a live west coast game while in England and at 3am I was still awake :lol:  

I've had to deal with this a few times. Try having to catch a game in Tokyo. I've had to stay up till 4am to watch an "early game". If I wanted to catch the Sunday night game, I had to be up by 9am :lol:

Last edited:
West Coast NT'ers only miss the trash East Coast games that come on at 4pm y'all time. Y'all settle right in to the real basketball at night.

Nothing like waking up to a Ravens game at 1pm after a night of debauchery in the fall though :pimp:

Latest podcast episode of Bill Simmons featuring Jimmy Butler.

We got some time to kill before game time and this podcast is always a good listen... They discuss the difference between guarding Lebron and Steph so you can say it's finals related.

There's nothing quite as anticlimactic as watching your squad win a championship alone, 6,000 miles away.

Damn man. I can only imagine. Gotta dap yourself like Kevin Love at the FT line.

Don't have anybody to taunt. That's gotta be rough

I can't even lie man it really did suck.

First one of my teams to win a chip in my life time.

missed the parade too. :smh:

Yup
Even MJ was a bit shaky at times from 3
Damn though, I don't think we will ever get a Shaq.
I like KAT though, he might be a legend in the making of the Wolves build around him
hmmmm ...

View media item 2070925
MJ

Just look at that ... I don't even know why I put so much energy to hate on Be in when he's never been on this level ... Ever ...
:lol: I never said MJ wasn't GOAT
Just saying he had a slight weakness to his game
Still had a better 3 point percentage at 33 than LeBum has now at 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom