The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's a target for slander. It's the age were in

Before the social media age I felt like mj fans hated Kobe out of insecurity. Then Kobe fans hated Duncan and Lebby for the same reason

Nowadays though everyone just hates everyone
I always felt the same way too.

But again, Kobe gave people a lot of reasons too. (In their minds at least)

1. He snitched on Shaq

2. He couldn't win without Shaq (Still stupid)

3. He thought he was Jordan

I just don't like his ***, same way I didn't like Kobe
laugh.gif

Steph is a phenomenal player though. Never seen someone dribble with nothing there then just pull in a split second and splash 3's like its a layup drill. Very fun to watch
So you don't have a legit reason?

Yep, just gave you one
laugh.gif

Steph is a phenomenal player though. Never seen someone dribble with nothing there then just pull in a split second and splash 3's like its a layup drill. Very fun to watch
You realize you didn't give a reason right? You just said, you don't like him. The same way you don't like Kobe,. That isn't saying WHY. 

Then you rattle off things you like about him.

Seems like you are fighting internally there

im more of fan of high basketball skills/ fundamentally sound  players. always loved tim duncan and more skilled type players . the elite athletes types like westbrook , lebron no matter how great . that doesnt do it for me. thats just me personally. 
Oh, so you like boring cool.
laugh.gif

How you start off not liking him then list some of his most likable traits.

And Kobe slander back?

It must be game day
laugh.gif

You realize you didn't give a reason right? You just said, you don't like him. The same way you don't like Kobe,. That isn't saying WHY. 

Naw since you seem like you're serious I don't like them because I almost don't like anyone who poses a threat to the Spurs, it's nothing serious. I named things I liked because im a fan of basketball.

Naw since you seem like you're serious I don't like them because I almost don't like anyone who poses a threat to the Spurs, it's nothing serious. I named things I liked because im a fan of basketball.
At least you are honest and didn't make up stupid reasons like people who hate LeBron do

Last edited:

explains why you like bron perfectly :pimp:

Man if Westbrook plays next season like the last half of this season, he for sure deserves MVP.
they wont give it to westbrook or kd . iirc they gave that mvp to kd cause russ missed time and kd balled out.

same reason shaq only had one league mvp when he was dominating the league. 

Being in DC, dudes come up with the DUMBEST reasons to dislike LeBron because his Cavs teams eliminated the Gil/Caron/Jamison era Wizards for so many years. Also, Wizards fans HATE Kyrie because the outside media talks about him more than John Wall. So Wizards fans hate everything about the Cavs currently. Ask any WizArds fan how they feel about Kyrie. 

Being in DC, dudes come up with the DUMBEST reasons to dislike LeBron because his Cavs teams eliminated the Gil/Caron/Jamison era Wizards for so many years. Also, Wizards fans HATE Kyrie because the outside media talks about him more than John Wall. So Wizards fans hate everything about the Cavs currently. Ask any WizArds fan how they feel about Kyrie. 
I hate Lebron because I went to 3-4 playoff games in a row and watched him crab dribble us to death when we had Larry Hughes and Stevenson outchea.

Kyrie I hate because he went #1 overall year after John did wish we would of gotten his scoring/ shooting but John's a better defender and will be better than Myrie soon

Everyone's a target for slander. It's the age were in

Before the social media age I felt like mj fans hated Kobe out of insecurity. Then Kobe fans hated Duncan and Lebby for the same reason

Nowadays though everyone just hates everyone
 most lebron fans hate steph...... the cycle continues. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom