The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this goes 7. Thompson might get 20 rebs w/o Bogut out there. They shoulda kept bringing Love off the bench. Dray should abuse him again tonight. Love can't score on or guard anybody in this series.

Warriors stay out of foul trouble by halftime and this game will be good. Specifically need klay and dray to not pick up dumb fouls in the first quarter

Safe to say a game 7 would probably THE most watched game, ever. On a Sunday night too? Sheesh.

nba cant pass that up right?

only way the warriors win is if they shoot lights out

meaning everyone curry klay barnes draymond all of them gotta light it up from 3 so that the nba wont drudge the outcome

I don't want a close game. I want to see a blowout. I want LeJudas embarrassed at home again with the Ws popping bubbly in the cavs' arena. I want the scent of champagne to waft throughout the hallways reminding everyone of what just transpired.

Last edited:
nba cant pass that up right?

only way the warriors win is if they shoot lights out

meaning everyone curry klay barnes draymond all of them gotta light it up from 3 so that the nba wont drudge the outcome

Sad that we say that.

I guess it is a business first.

most lebron fans hate steph...... the cycle continues. 
Yea, I will say I like the This / That nature of Individual Players

Kobe vs. TMAC/AI was probably my favorite

Wizards Jordan vs. Kobe

LeBron vs. KD

LeBron vs Kobe

LeBron vs Steph

JJ vs Adam Morrison

AI vs Steph (Marbury)

Everyone's a target for slander. It's the age were in

Before the social media age I felt like mj fans hated Kobe out of insecurity. Then Kobe fans hated Duncan and Lebby for the same reason

Nowadays though everyone just hates everyone

That's really what it all boils down too

I don't want a close game. I want to see a blowout. I want LeJudas embarrassed at home again with the Ws popping bubbly in the cavs' arena. I want the scent of champagne to waft throughout the hallways reminding everyone of what just transpired.
my man 
pimp.gif

Being in DC, dudes come up with the DUMBEST reasons to dislike LeBron because his Cavs teams eliminated the Gil/Caron/Jamison era Wizards for so many years. Also, Wizards fans HATE Kyrie because the outside media talks about him more than John Wall. So Wizards fans hate everything about the Cavs currently. Ask any WizArds fan how they feel about Kyrie. 

**** Kyrie.

WallStar Glizzy :pimp:

Please Warriors....Please.....

But I expect the fix to be in heavy tonight! :smh:

Prove me wrong!!!!!

That Fathers day game 7 too much too pass on for Silva.

Last edited:

TYBG

If the Cavs start playing whack Lebron should go out like Kobes last game and shoot until he drops 60.

So how quickly will Ezeli be in foul trouble tonight? Ive never seen a key guy rack up fouls consecutively night after night. Some of them are dumb af too

shaq played like a man, ALL the time. dominating everyone. not by flopping and whining to refs and switching teams whenever he lost... but flat out DOMINATION and nobody could stop it. dunking on whoever whenever. he was the hulk out there. lebron is not the hulk out there.
Ya'll wild...

Reactions: OTG
Warriors stay out of foul trouble by halftime and this game will be good. Specifically need klay and dray to not pick up dumb fouls in the first quarter

almost guaranteed steph is in foul trouble. refs do it on purpose cuz they think warriors offense is too much but lil do they knw steph playing like trash

shaq played like a man, ALL the time. dominating everyone. not by flopping and whining to refs and switching teams whenever he lost... but flat out DOMINATION and nobody could stop it. dunking on whoever whenever. he was the hulk out there. lebron is not the hulk out there.
View media item 2070841

Ya'll wild...
Shaq should have been a top 3 player all time. Dude was lazy and a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom