The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron did NOT react like that because Dray called Savannah ugly. If he did say something about her and he reacted like that it definitely wasn't because he called her ugly. Most likely what happened is Dray called him a b**** *** *****. Read his lips

Last edited:
It was not about Brons ol lady, nor did he call him a *****, it was about the plugs, the hair plugs, Dray went in and now Bron wants him suspended

wait, so some folx are outraged by the fact that draymond potentially called LeBron's wife ugly however don't take issue with the fact that lebron intentionally stepped over draymond like he was challenging his manhood? 10 out of 10 dudes not named Lue would've Chris Childs lebron in that moment.

He might get another ring if him kd and cousins go to the lakers...

Had it been some irrelevant gsw bench player bron did that to, I wouldnt have expected nothing less than a two-piece leading to an automatic ejection, well worth it tho

Last edited by a moderator:
wait, so some folx are outraged by the fact that draymond potentially called LeBron's wife ugly however don't take issue with the fact that lebron intentionally stepped over draymond like he was challenging his manhood? 10 out of 10 dudes not named Lue would've Chris Childs lebron in that moment.
Not named Lue and not named Draymond 
tongue.gif

Yeah, come on guys. Every time he's lost in the NBA finals, it's been to the best team that year. How can you hold that against him? There's no shame in losing to the best team in the league
We go all year with LeBron being the best player on the planet, Heat/Cavs are on a role, I don't see anyone beating them, he makes people around him so much better but when he lose in the finals it's because it's to a better team?

laugh.gif

Sorry we have to even out ya'll all year d ridin with short burst of extreme hate when he fails.

I'm glad I'm seein his loyal fans starting to hit that turn.
I love how people say this then sweep under the rug when Kobe ratted on Shaq on Pau.
Please let this man RIP.

Not named Lue and not named Draymond :tongue:

draymond knew what was at stake and exactly what lebron was trying to do...smart move.

lebron could afford that tech, draymond cant.

At the end of the day ... this dudes said whatever draymon said wasn't a competitive comment. It was something to challenge his "manhood" ... then he mentions he has 3 kids and a wife ... not sure what that has to do with anything ... but you would think a person that is bragging about being a family man, proud parent and husband would set a better example by walking away from someone that in his opinion is talking wreckless. instead he wants to confront and try to go to blows with someone for words..... great example you ******* *****.

That comment about wife and kids did not come into play... smh

Plus his conversation with Curry was so competitive that it had Curry saying wtf are you saying .... RIGHT

Probably said the real MVP ... lmao

Dont be that guy with the flawed logic. :lol:

Cause I need to be smashing a dime to know what a dime looks like? Boy bye.
lol

Right ...

At least you know you smashing some busted shorties ...

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dudes act like we can't tell the difference ...

Yeah, come on guys. Every time he's lost in the NBA finals, it's been to the best team that year. How can you hold that against him? There's no shame in losing to the best team in the league

We go all year with LeBron being the best player on the planet, Heat/Cavs are on a role, I don't see anyone beating them, he makes people around him so much better but when he lose in the finals it's because it's to a better team?

:lol:

Sorry we have to even out ya'll all year d ridin with short burst of extreme hate when he fails.

I'm glad I'm seein his loyal fans starting to hit that turn.

I love how people say this then sweep under the rug when Kobe ratted on Shaq on Pau.

Please let this man RIP.

all of this. Bron always has the best team til they lose, then the narrative changes to 'Bron carried bags of trash and used diapers to the finish line and needed more help. If he could've had just 1 other person step up, yada yada yada' 'There's no shame in losing to the greatest team of all time b' k.

There's NO excuses this year. None. I don't want to hear nathan b. Not eem crickets fam. I want complete silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom