The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Curry was mad everyone was talking about his mom and made his speech about that. He's been called out about his defense lately, been playing extra hard on defense and committing dumb fouls or getting cooked often in the Finals. His shoes get lit the **** up and he's hurt about it in his press conference and then does this. I think he's weak as hell for all of that. I think LeBron is mentally weak as **** too. Don't think he's taking it in stride, this **** is affecting him.

Last edited:
I don't care if he wears his own shoes. The fact he had Straight Fire put on his shoe after everyone has killed it is weak. I would respect ignoring it and just going on with your practice and game.

If LeBron or Kobe did this, it would be weak as hell by them as well.

Or maybe the guy has a sense of humor....

[thread="649456"]i wanna see Draymond sneak into the arena and storm the court as soon as the final buzzer sounds tomorrow.[/thread]

Draymond gonna be in the stands like:

lupica30s-1-web.0.jpg

Cavs might be able to start Kevin Love now that Draymond has been suspended.

Who do they slot into Draymond's place in the death lineup?

Wait. Wasn't this the same f*boy who complained about Mosgov's screens a couple days ago? 

He also said this after the Milwaukee Bucks broke their 24 game winning streak this season:

"There's nothing wrong with the dunk, but the stare-down, trying to talk nasty in the game like that," Thompson told ESPN.com. "And it's like, 'All right, you're going to see us next Friday and in our building, too.'

"We're looking forward to it, man. Obviously a team that gave us our one in the loss column, and we felt they could have won with a little more class."

Yall just seen lebron reaction to the Klay comments? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Steph clearly joking with the straight fire comment and writing on his shoe. Bruh just out here having a little fun with it. 

Mo Speights is a poet:
It's messed to suspend a man over nothing. If somebody put they' balls on your head, what are you supposed to do? Balls are on the back of his head. It's kind of messed up man, but hey.

laugh.gif
at the straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]
No lie, i kinda wanna get them just as a challenge. Kinda like in the military we had "birth control glasses" because they supposedly prevented you from getting any play, and rocked them joints confidently.

120 tho, heeeeeeeeell naw.
$80 on Ruvilla
nerd.gif

as a w's fan, disappointed in the suspension.
dray has to do better and not take the bait. play with energy and intensity, but you cant put yourself ahead of the team

bron feelings weren't hurt. he knew exactly what he was doing but throwing dray down and walking all over him and it worked. that complaining he did to the media and to the league was to ensure that dray wouldn't play g5. im sure he's been called worse than the bword during games. and whart he did might be a b move but it's a smart move tbh. he knows the cavs cant beat a full dubs team at roarcle.

i also did the nba handed the situation properly even though it sucks .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom