The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes in here defending Currys wife's actions? Its fixed because they lost the game? So it wasn't "fixed" when GS came back from 3-1 down vs OKC or when GS gets away with illegal screens for 2 years straight. SAS was right. Her actions reflect on Curry and come off as a sore loser. She wants to cast the league in a bad light. The same league that made her family rich and has given her the platform to make money and gain fame. FOH with defending that woman. Brent Grimes type dudes who has no control over their women. Ha ha ha

fam, stop pretending like Steph Curry aint making the NBA an exorbitant amount of money, hand over fist. sure, the NBA has made him and his family millionaires by providing him the platform, but lets not act like his sponsorships haven't helped bring the NBA into new platforms. i mean, this ***** got Kaiser Permanente and Brita comercials :lol:

and my thing is, why you dudes so insecure that you need to have "control over their women." **** kinda man are you?

Last edited:
Even if LeBron wins his legacy ain't even close to Kobe or MJ you guys are getting carried away
@ me when he three-peats, drops 80+, or plays with a torn achilles instead of leaving because of cramps

Stick to making ballsy predictions in the Marvel thread because basketball is definitely not your thing >D

NT made it seem like Lebby needed moar help and that CLE was designed to lose

Now what

Now it's all him like clockwork. And when they lose on Sunday, he'll still have needed more help.
So We're just gonna ignore the countless posts before the last 2 games where people have criticized his defense, broken jumper, inability to finish at the rim, and inability to score late in games?

That's exactly it :lol:

Same folks mad at all the praise are the first ones to blame it 100% all on him when they lose :lol:

Can't wait to hear the next mental gymnastics dudes will put themselves through if the Dubs complete the epic implosion and the Land finally gets a title

if lebron scores 40 and the cavs lose, does the nba give him the mvp like they did jerry west :nerd:

Not giving Lebron the MVP after 2 b2b 41 pt. games with all the rebounds and assists would be a travesty. Even if GS wins, he is the undisputable finals MVP.

So what?

If his team loses he shouldn't get ****. :lol:

The league never rewards the loser for MVP or Kobe woulda got it 5 times

If you're team lost you dont get mvp. That's how i see it. Enough with the participation trophies. A loser isn't mvp. You wanna have "best stats trophy" then make one

MVP= Most Valuable Player, not best player on the winning team. It should go to the player with the best performances throughout the finals. Handing it to Curry would be a travesty especially after the ejection.

In the regular season that makes sense not in a 7 game series.

If Curry goes off for 40+ in a Game 7 win, he deserves MVP.

Lebron has been the most "valuable" player in every finals he's played in, never seen this argument to make him MVP of the ones he lost.

If that was the case, he woulda won last year, stop it.

Finals MVP should go to a player on the winning team. Always.

Agree, logically it's the only sensical way IMO

I agree... though i do feel Allen Iverson's efforts, against the entire Lakers team pretty much in 2001, were more valuable than Shaq against Dikembe and Matt Geiger...

come to think of it... When has Shaq ever beat another great Center in the Finals????

That fan got a great piece of NBA Finals history for free.

How many people can say they have an NBA MVP's mouth piece?

laugh.gif
does she really need to shut up or do folx in your situation need to not care so much about what she says?

ayesha aint on the court, why should i care?
Yes, she does. Stop f'in up your money and looking petty.

I agree... though i do feel Allen Iverson's efforts, against the entire Lakers team pretty much in 2001, were more valuable than Shaq against Dikembe and Matt Geiger...

come to think of it... When has Shaq ever beat another great Center in the Finals????

Definitely not in '95 haha.

That fan got a great piece of NBA Finals history for free.

How many people can say they have an NBA MVP's mouth piece?

More like Minority owner's son

Dude could get just about any piece of w/e if he asked for it from a player

Gotta be honest, Ayesha should just delete her account
She's not even playing for the Warriors, she should stop tweeting like she plays for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom